Ch. 6 ~Passing Time~

A/N: Hey! My beautiful readers. This is the longest chapter in the book with a whooping 4,377 words. Because this will be my early Christmas gift for you. And I will not be updating in the month of December since I will be busy with my exams and my family time. So sorry and enjoy guys and gals! Merry Early Christmas!

P.S: Drama is starting!

-B

A Week Later

"Everybody ready? " Ally ask once everyone was dressed and is outside the apartment.

The rest of the Fifth Harmony girls nodded sleepily;especially Lauren.

"Good morning girls! " Aiden said smiling as he open the doors for the girls.

"Good morning! "

"Morning Aiden. "

"Morning Dawg! "

"Good morning. " Lauren mumble sleepily as Aiden closes their door.

The soft and warm seat of the car calls Lauren into a deep slumber like a sweet whisper in the ear.

A nap won't hurt, Lauren sleepily thought.

Lauren got into a comfortable position and block out her friends loud voices after finding a perfect nap position. Tucking her head under her arm, she let sleep take over.

The sun rays reflected off of Lauren as she run through the empty field. She could feel her breathing turning ragged and sweat dripping down her forehead and back but the huge smile never leaves her face.

"I'm coming baby! "

Lauren took a glance behind her and let out a squeal of surprise when arms wrapped themselves around her waist. The arms pulled her back and onto someone's front.

Lauren giggle as she turn her head around, "You couldn't wait for me, could you? "

Harry smirk and lean forward, "You were taking so long, I couldn't just wait and do nothing. "

Lauren rolls her eyes but still smile, "I was just jogging Harry. "

"Still, I miss you. " Harry smiled. "Even if you are gone for a minute my heart yearns for you. "

"Aren't you a charmer? " Lauren giggle as Harry buried his face in her neck.

"Anything for my baby. "

Lauren closed her eyes as Harry started leaving kisses on her neck. His soft but rough lips made its way up and up until her lips met his. Passion and desire ignited through Lauren's body as if something locked inside her heart broke free. Her hands tangles itself on Harry's curly locks and pulled when he squeeze her butt. A finger tap itself on Lauren's thigh and not a second later she has her legs wrapped around Harry and her mouth encase with his.

Slowly Lauren felt Harry lowered them on the soft field. A soft bite on her lower lip made Lauren moan as her heart beat itself wildly. With eyes close Lauren broke the kiss. A hand softly caress Lauren cheek making her smile contently.

"I love you. " She said with eyes close.

"And I love you more green eyes. "

Lauren eyes snapped open and found Y/N smiling lovingly at her.

"Y/N. " Lauren gasp awake.

"Who's Y/N? "

Lauren blink back her sleep dazed eyes as she found the girls looking at her curiously; except for a smirking Dinah. Sometimes she wonders if telling Dinah everything was a good thing.