authors note

Beautiful People- Chris Brown feat. Benny Benassi

Hi! I'm so glad you chose to read this book. Please read this page, it's important. 

Achievements: 

~~ reached #1 in teen fiction twice!

~~~reached 1M views on 10/04/18

~~~you can also find this book on Inkitt. It has an unseen bonus chapter on there. Just click the link found in my bio on my profile page. 

Some of my favorite comments:  

13lackqueen - I like this story...simple yet beautiful. Yes, it is like other stories that had bad boys and a b*tchy queen bee and all but its something more.

maariah27- I love this story...it is amazing and I'm sooo sad its over.

_eesharh- I read this book offline then had to come back online to vote. I just had to. Thank you for writing this masterpiece. You're a really great writer :)

loyalbooklover - omg, can't believe its the end. I am honestly in shock. This was and it will always be a beautiful story. I just want to thank you for creating this story and sharing it with us. It has truly been amazing and - hold on, what's happening? Why are my cheeks wet? Where is the fluid coming from? Oh god, I'm actually crying right now. 

D_Yasmeen - Nooo! I don't want this book to end.

Lola_star_yay - Honestly I seriously loved this book!! It drove the little romance loving weirdo in me crazy!! I swear I was screaming most of the time. I loved this! Thank you for making such an amazing story!!!

WARNING:

 ~THIS STORY IS CLICHE. I'M NOT GOING TO LIE TO YOU AND SAY IT'S NOT. ITS CRINGEY, IT'S CUTE AND ITS CLICHE. IF YOU LIKE CRINGE AND SICKLY SWEET ROMANTIC STUFF, YOU HAVE FOUND THE RIGHT PLACE. THERE WILL BE A STUBBORN GIRL AND A BAD BOY. THERE WILL BE ANNOYING MOMENTS. YOU MIGHT HATE THE MAIN CHARACTER WHICH IS OKAY BUT DON'T GO WRITING SOME MEAN COMMENTS ABOUT HER OKAY? 

~THIS DEFINITELY ISN'T MY BEST PIECE OF WORK. THE WRITING IS AVERAGE AND ITS SO CRINGEY. GOD, EVEN I CRINGE WHEN READING BACK AT IT. SO DON'T THROW HATE OKAY? THIS WAS MY FIRST STORY AND YEAH. I PROMISE YOU MY OTHER STORIES GET BETTER. 

~~THIS ISN'T A WEREWOLF BOOK. THE MALE PROTAGONIST IS A POSSESSIVE PERSON OF HER, HE'S NOT A WEREWOLF OKAY? SO DON'T GO WRITING IN THE COMMENTS SECTION YOU THOUGHT THIS WAS A WEREWOLF STORY BECAUSE I DID WARN YOU. 

~~~THIS BOOK IS CURRENTLY BEING EDITED (VERY, VERY SLOWLY). THIS MEANS YOU ARE GOING TO FIND SOME MISTAKES IN THIS. SO PLEASE WOULD YOU KINDLY POINT THE MISTAKES OUT? 

Ground rules:

1. NO STEALING MY BOOK! Authors work hard, putting time and effort into writing these books. We don't like having someone stealing it and claiming it as their work. It's rude. 

2. if you see a mistake in the book, please tell me. Don't go writing hateful comments. We can't all write absolute perfection. So please just tell me what the mistake is and I'll fix it. 

3. if you like the book, VOTE or COMMENT. I'd love to hear what you think about it. I love finding out somebody enjoys my work, it makes me so happy. Comments and votes really motivate a writer! 

So far I haven't come up with a cast list for this, I'll hopefully find somebody who I think fits the characters. If you can think of anyone, please tell me! 

And now this story can start!!! :)

All rights reserved at