chapter 18

Instruction- Jax Jones feat. Demi Lovato and Stefflon Don

This chapter is dedicated to mrs_Z_ for the votes and comments! Thank you! It means a lot to me!!! :)

Enjoy!

I woke up today feeling refreshed and ready for the trip

I woke up today feeling refreshed and ready for the trip. I couldn't believe today we were heading off to a different country, for a week. Everything was moving so quickly.

On the plus side to all of this, I don't have to put up with Xavier for a whole week. Have I said before how much I wish he completely forgot about me and moved on to another girl? No, well, I do.

Okay, maybe not as much anymore. I really, really hate to admit this but he's growing on me. I'm used to his presence, I'm used to his cockiness. No Xavier will be different.

I think I might actually miss him -- I can't believe I just said that. But yeah, I think I would miss him. I might even feel upset if he left.

If he left me to go chasing after girls again, then, well, good for him. The thought of that sends jealously throughout my body, making me fume. No, I would not be jealous.

After all, Xavier's a playboy. Playboys have to fulfill their sexual desires to keep them sane. He can go and fuck as many girls as he wants, he's been doing it for years now so I shouldn't be jealous if he continued to do it now. I will not be jealous.

"Honey, are you ready?" Mom shouts from downstairs and I quickly grab my luggage. I need to forget about Xavier for a week, if he goes after another girl then I will have to just get on with it.

There's no point in dwelling on what could never have been. It's as simple as that.

"Coming." I shout, dragging my very heavy suitcase. I swear, it weighs more then I do.

"What did you pack mom?" I ask her as I hand it to dad. If you're wondering, I didn't pack it. Mom decided since I wasn't good at choosing appropriate clothing for the trip, that she would pack my suitcase. And trust me when I say that I protested against it.

She thinks I have a bad fashion taste when in reality, she is the worst. She says that Lady Gaga and her bin bag is mind-blowing and is giving us a taste of the near future. She's mad, my mom.

"Stuff." She vaguely answers, shrugging her shoulders like she didn't care. If I end up walking around London, wearing a bin bag, I will strangle her.

We both walk out to see dad stuffing my suitcase in the boot of the Taxi. He seems to be struggling and I can't help but feel amused by it. Dad always says he has things under control so to watch him not have this under control is quite amusing.

Several minutes later, the cab driver comes out, a scowl on his face. Clearly, this man is very patient.

"Sir, let me do it." He insists, holding his hands out.