chapter 29

Love Me Again - John Newman

This chapter is dedicated to Marzzeee99 for all of the votes. Thanks!

Walking back down Wellington High's corridors was not fun, to say the least

Walking back down Wellington High's corridors was not fun, to say the least. After a magnificent week away, I dreaded coming back to school. I didn't want the week in London to end. 

The trip was full of surprises that I thoroughly loved. The biggest surprise being me kissing Xavier. 

I still can't believe I did that. Me, the girl who vowed to not go after a player, lost her first kiss to one. 

It was worth breaking the vow though.The kiss was blissful. Our lips had molded perfectly together and sparks practically flew around our heads. It still feels like his hand is gripping my waist as I fisted a chunk of his dark hair. 

We had kissed slowly and passionately but with urgency. Eventually, we had to break apart for oxygen. 

He had pressed his forehead against mine as we both savored the moment. 

After the kiss, Xavier had taken me home; we had spent the last days in London sightseeing with my parents. However, introducing Xavier to my dad probably wasn't the best idea. My dad was very hostile towards Xavier, openly showing his dislike towards him. 

On the other hand, my mom was very welcoming. Showing her happiness that I had met a guy. It was honestly embarrassing. 

Every time I made eye contact with Xavier, my cheeks would turn a deep scarlet color after recalling the kiss. So, when we departed ways on Saturday evening, I was grateful that I could at least spent the whole of Sunday with normal colored cheeks. 

And now its Monday again, which means school. I haven't spoken to Ren and Cora since they told me Xavier bunked off of school. At least now I know why he wasn't in school.

He was on a plane, coming to me. 

I also haven't seen Xavier since Saturday. I don't have his number so I have no way of contacting him. 

A part of me is excited to see Xavier again but another is a bit hesitant. After kissing, we didn't talk about it or show any more advances. I have no idea if he still feels whatever he feels for me. 

So seeing him at school, I don't know if I have to go back to me hating him or do I continue with how we were acting in London? 

If we acted closer, I'm afraid of what Stacy would do. She clearly wouldn't like it, at all. 

Sighing mentally, I go to my locker. I should probably find Cora and Ren first; tell them all about the trip. I'm sure their dying to know more about Jules. Telling them about Xavier may be a problem though. Their reaction would be exciting, especially when I tell them that we kissed.