epilogue

All About Tonight - Pixie Lott

"Well done Annabella," My principle shakes my hand and gives me my graduation letter

"Well done Annabella," My principle shakes my hand and gives me my graduation letter. I beam at him and walk over to my seat. 

"Congratulations class of 2018," our principle booms into the microphone on the big stage twenty minutes later with a smile. 

I cheer loudly like everyone else. We then all stand up and chuck our hats in the air. I can't believe high school has finished. I can clearly remember the day I started, when me, Cora and Ren were nervous about going. 

Everybody here clapped and cheered, all thrilled that its finally over. 

Quickly, we all left the chairs to go and stand in a more open space on the field. Everyone else stayed crowded by the chairs as they chatted to our teachers for the last time. 

I'm so happy its all over. This year has definitely been a memorable one. Its been crazy and exciting. For one, I officially met the bad boy of our school and got him head over heels about me. And then my psychotic older brother made an appearance. 

I can still remember that day like it was yesterday. The sound of the gun firing will forever be embedded in my brain. 

"Princess, are you okay?" Xavier asks, giving me a concerned look. 

I nod my head and give him a bright smile. I'm more than fine. 

I had lunged forwards just as Chris fired the gun so that I would take the bullet and not Xavier. Of course, my overprotective boyfriend did not like that at all. Just as it was about to hit me, he grabbed me and rolled us away. Xavier had somehow mustered some strength to save my life. 

After that, Chris was handcuffed and taken away. Xavier had given me a lecture about me being reckless and putting myself in harm's way. I simply shrugged and told him you do extreme things for the ones you love. He had then pressed his lips to mine.

Chris was trialed for attempted murder, twice and was sentenced to a maximum security institute where he would be monitored twenty—four seven. Call me harsh but I don't feel any sympathy for Chris. He tried to hurt me, Xavier and other people I love.  

"Oh my gosh guys, we need to do a group photo!" Ren squeals and rummages through her bag. The rest of us sigh but smile nonetheless. This is the last time we will be together for a while. Each of us is doing different things. 

Some of us are going to universities and some of us aren't. Cora and Derek decided to go traveling together. Since that incident a couple of months ago, Cora has slowly been letting Derek in. Now they are an official couple who are taking a gap year together. Its a huge step for the both of them. The main thing is that my best friend is happy—so I'm happy. 

Ren got with the brown—haired boy, also known as Micheal. They are in a good relationship from what I can tell. Sometimes, when we are all hanging out and Ren is being her weird self, Micheal would join in with her. It's absolutely adorable to watch the two of them interact, they just click. They are both going to separate universities but they are close to each other so that they can see each other. Ren is studying acting whilst Micheal is studying stage management.