chapter 19

Blank Space- Taylor Swift. Do you like her new album? If you do then what's your favorite song on it? 

I'm dedicating this to Sarahdaison518! Thank you so much for the votes and the comment! 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The whole plane ride to England was spent with me and Jules getting to know each other. He's actually a really nice guy, with a very cute accent. He was also very funny, knowing exactly how to make me laugh. 

"Okay, here's a good joke. What's the difference between a snowman and a snowwoman?" He asks, a smile creeping on his face.

"I have no idea." I say.

"Snowballs." He cracks up and I just stare at him, horrified.

"Jules!" I screech, turning around to see if anyone heard what he said. Searching the airplane, I sighed in relief that nobody was listening to our conversation. 

I hit him in the abdominal, watching as he crouches down, holding onto it. "Dirty minded, hormonal teenager." I mumble under my breath.

Once Jules recovers, he sits up and glares at me. "Jeez woman, no need to be so violent." He then pouts like a two-year-old. "That really hurt." 

"You're a big guy, you can deal with it." I shrug, getting my headphones out to listen to music. 

I plug it into my iPod and offer Jules one of my earphones. He accepts and I press play. Taylor Swift's Blank Space comes on and I squeal. 

Now, I'm not a massive fan of Taylor Swift but I do love some of her songs, Blank Space, Bad Blood and 22 being some of the few that I love. Despite her being a snake, she's a good artist. 

"Yas girl, Tay Tay." Jules says in a high-pitched voice, resembling a teenage girl. I burst out laughing at him, whilst he gives me a playful glare. "What? You jealous because she's my queen and not yours?" 

I shake my head, highly amused by this. I've only known this dude for around 6 hours and all he's made me do is laugh. He has surprised me continuously throughout this journey. 

I open my phone and find the camera. I'm going to video this and send it to the girls, to make Ren jealous that I'm sitting with a hot guy and to show them I am having a good time. They said they wanted me to take a lot of photos to prove this is a great trip. So, that's exactly what I'm going to do. 

I turn on the video and press play, starting to sing the lyrics with Jules. 

So it's gonna be forever

Or it's gonna go down in flames

You can tell me when it's over

If the high was worth the pain

Got a long list of ex-lovers

They'll tell you I'm insane

'Cause you know I love the players

0.1 | The Bad Boy and The Cheerleader |✔|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें