Ren

OMG! It's finally time for me to post this! I have been waiting to do this for like months. Now that I have finished some of my other books, I can now start this book. A lot of you wanted one about her - even I did - but I was really nervous about writing a book for her because she's such a fun character (I don't want to ruin it). But I think I should because out of everybody, she deserves one.

So...Ren is getting her own story!! Its called Staged Love and the authors note + the prologue will be up in like...two minutes. If you want to read one chapter ahead (maybe even two if I write another one soon) then find this book on Inkitt. You can use the link in my bio on my profile page or you can download it and search for it! This will be on Wattpad too but it will be a chapter behind. BUT IT WON'T BE PAST PROLOGUE ON EITHER APP UNTIL I finish another one of my stories. To give you a vague idea of when that will be, I will estimate late July to early August. Which isn't too far away. Right???

I really hope you will enjoy this book. Its definitely going to be an interesting ride.

ADD STAGED LOVE TO YOUR LIBRARY SO THAT YOU WILL GET A NOTIFICATION WHEN IT'S BEEN UPDATED. IF YOU DON'T, YOU MAY MISS OUT.

Here's the blurb:

They called her crazy.

   They called him cocky.

She had experienced heartbreak.

   He didn't know what it was.

She never imagined finding love again.

   He never imagined discovering love.

They are two different, yet similar people. Both playing a dangerous game. A game of love.

   The question is, who will fall first?

And whose heart will be broken?

My other stories:

~~Finding Ava - incomplete. You can find this story EIGHT chapters ahead on Inkitt.

~~Chasing Cora - incomplete. (a spin-off of this story).

~~Flawless - incomplete.

~~Staged Love - incomplete. (a spin-off of this story)

Instagram: chloetaylor61