chapter 39

PILLOWTALK - Zayn

Dedication: purrr121 

I—I love you.

He loves me. Xavier King loves me. The term keeps repeating in my head as I try to come to terms with everything. Wow.

Just wow. I'm speechless, completely unsure of how to reply. Do I love him? He's always been there for me, no matter what. He came to England just because I was with another guy, he took me on an amazing date. He makes me feel things I've never felt before in my entire life.

Every time I'm around him, I get butterflies in my stomach and my heart beats manically. Every time we touch I feel the electricity. Every time we're close, my mind feels hazy.

Xavier gives me encouragement. He makes me believe in myself, he sees me. The real me. And I see the real him. I know his insecurities, I know his flaws. Like he knows mine.

Is it too soon though? I met Xavier a couple of months ago, well, properly met him. Do people fall in love this quickly? I have absolutely no idea.

I can't ignore my feelings though. I can't ignore the desire, the happiness...the love I feel.

I do. Oh my gosh. I really do love him. I love Xavier King, my boyfriend. I love him a lot; I want to scream it out to the world.

I smile at Xavier, contently happy. He gives me a look of confusion, his nervousness deteriorating as he sees my happy smile.

"I love you too," I whisper back.

His hands move away from my cheeks and down to my hips, as he gently holds onto them. Slowly, Xavier moves into me and his lips capture mine as he gently moves them against mine.

This moment, it feels perfect.

And then, somebody clears their throat, causing us to part.

I look at Ren and Cora's raised eyebrows and give them a sheepish smile whilst trying to cover my blush. Xavier just laughs at me so I shoot him a glare. This is not the time for you to be laughing. We just confessed our love for each other whilst my two best friends watched. I bet they had popcorn out and everything.

"Well, well, well," Ren smirks, putting a hand on her hip. "Looks like our Anna is growing up."

I roll my eyes at her and get up from my bed. I think I should go and tell my parents that I'm not going anywhere.

"Where are you off to?" Cora asks me.

"I'm going to tell my parents that I'm not leaving," I answer, walking out of my door.

I head over to my parent's room and stop outside the door. I hear rustling on the other side meaning they are still packing. This is so not going to go well.