chapter 14

Dangerous Woman- Ariana Grande (because I love Ariana, she's my Queen!)

This is dedicated to Jabbathehut49 for the votes and comments! Thanks so much, I couldn't help but smile at everything. :)

"You have a lot of explaining to do, Annie

"You have a lot of explaining to do, Annie." Ren said, narrowing her eyes at me.

I sighed, lying down on Cora's bed. We were round her house, doing 'homework'. Honestly, I couldn't be bothered to do it so we were talking. 

"Yeah..." I drawled out, staring at the ceiling. 

Looking at Ren, she raised an eyebrow, gesturing for me to continue. 

Pursing my lips, I fiddled with my hands. "Well, he's been following me for ages, as you know. Stacy thought was making a move on him so she decided to show me 'what's to come' if I continue to hang around with him -- I'll tell you now that she's crazy. Anyways, Xavier found out and went all ape. He says he's going to 'sort it out' and me being me told him to go and shove that idea where the sun doesn't shine because I don't want people fighting my battles. And yeah, he's been acting all possessive and stuff. I don't know what to do about it." 

Cora and Ren were silent for a few minutes and I nearly thought that I had said all of that in my head, not aloud. 

"Well then..." Cora breathes out, a bit confused.

"I'm so jealous." Ren blurts out, sending an apologetic look my way. Cora rolls her eyes at Ren, lying on the bed next to me.

"Well Ren, you can have him because I don't want him." I tell her.

Ren shakes her head at me. "I think he's quite taken with you, Annie. He hasn't even glanced my way when he's been with us." 

I cursed my awful luck. Xavier was like a pest that I just couldn't get rid of, like a flee. I just don't get why he won't leave me alone. 

"Ugh, why me?" I whined, flipping myself over so that I could bury my head in a pillow. My life totally sucks. 

"Because your milkshake brings the hottest boys to the yard." Ren wiggles her eyebrows and I blush in embarrassment. Thanks, Ren. 

Cora bursts out laughing, making my already red cheeks turn redder. 

Kill me now. 

"Wow, you guys are such good friends." I grumble, getting off of the bed. 

"We know." They both say in sync, which is really creepy. Especially since they both hate each other, a lot. I roll my eyes and walk out of Cora's room. 

I might as well have a chat with the very nice Linda, AKA Cora's mom. Unlike my mom, Cora's mom is sane, sweet and adorable. She knows how to talk to everyone --  she doesn't have a bad bone in her body. Cora is so lucky to have her as a mom. But you wouldn't be able to tell that they were related unless if you went by their hair. The both of them have fiery red hair but whilst Cora has blue eyes, Linda has brown eyes. Linda is also a lot smaller;  she doesn't have an athletic body like Cora.