chapter 23

I've Had The Time Of My Life- Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes

I'm dedicating this chapter to Kahh_bellaw for the votes! Thank you!! :)

"Just do it." Xavier pleads. "You'll love it." 

I shake my head. I definitely won't  like it. I can't believe he even put me up for this. 

"I'm not doing it." I say, lifting my head up slightly. "Do it yourself, I'm sure there are loads of people here willing to do it." 

Xavier purses his lips in annoyance, narrowing his eyes at me. He should know by now that I'm one stubborn person and once I say no, I mean it. Why can't he just get that through his thick skull? Do I have to bash him really hard?

"Please princess." He pleads. I shake my head again. 

"Ugh, fine." He says, looking up at the sky. Its a nice sunny day today so the sun makes his skin glow. From where I'm standing, I can also see his tense arm muscles. I can see how big they are and--

Whoa, what am I saying?

"Why won't you?" He asks me, looking back at me now. I hope he didn't catch me gauging at his strong muscles, I'd never live that down. 

I sigh. "Why can't you just accept that I don't want to?" I dodge the question with another question. Smart, I know. 

Now its his turn to sigh, rather aggravatedly might I add. Oops?

"Anna, why won't you? Its just for fun." 

I feel slightly bad now, I know he wanted to do this for fun but there are so many people watching. I feel guilty for letting him down. I also noticed how he didn't call me one of his pet nicknames, instead, he called me my normal name. Is he that disappointed in me that he didn't want to call me one of those ridiculous nicknames that I hate but love at the same time?

The real reason is that I'm afraid to trust him. Of what? Let me rewind about half an hour.

After Xavier told me to finish my tea, I had a go at him for ordering me around him

After Xavier told me to finish my tea, I had a go at him for ordering me around him. For some unknown reason, I eventually gave in and drank in.

He then dragged me out of the hotel, his large hand holding my much smaller hand. The whole time he was holding my hand, I felt the sparks, the electricity between us. It was like we were two separate puzzle pieces that had finally connected together. Cliche, I know, but it felt like magic.