chapter 31

Crazy In Love - Beyonce feat. JAY Z

This chapter is dedicated to sfsims for the votes and comments. Thank you!!!

Taking a deep breath, I step into the gym

Taking a deep breath, I step into the gym. My eyes trail along everybody who turned up, the room buzzing with anticipation. My nerves went sky high when a lot of eyes noticed me. The way they stared at me, like vultures waiting to attack the prey.

Biting my lip, I hold my shoulders back as I confidently walk over to Ren and Cora.

Stopping in front of them, Ren gives me a reassuring smile. "Don't worry, Anna, you're going to win."

Even with the vote of confidence from Ren, I still have my doubts. I've finally realized what I'm doing. Its like I've been hit by a bus or I walked into a brick wall. I'm about to go against Stacy, the queen of the school.

In front of everybody.

What am I doing? This isn't me. I blend in with the crowd, I don't do things like this.

Cora must have noticed my panicked face because she places her hand on my shoulder, giving it a squeeze. The comforting gesture causes me to inhale as I attempt to get my nerves under control.

"We believe in you," Cora whispers into my ear. Nodding my head, my eyes move over to the other side of the gym where Stacy and her crew is. I came into school wearing leggings and a loose dance top so that I didn't have to change.

Stacy's icy blue eyes flicker upwards to meet my eyes; she gives me a cold glare. The glare was so distant and cold it sent shivers down my spine. The hatred was so pure in her eyes.

I hadn't noticed until now that everybody else had moved to different sides of the gym. Everybody was in a line around the walls of the gym, their eyes eagerly awaiting for this to start.

Suddenly, I remember that Xavier isn't here. Having an extra bit of support and belief will help my motivation. And just then, like he heard my inner thoughts, Xavier walks through the doors, gaining a lot of attention for most of the female population. I had to resist the urge to roll my eyes as a smirk made its way on his face.

"Girls, Annabella." He says and I nod my head in acknowledge.  At that very second, Stacy starts to walk forwards to the center of the gym.

"Good luck." Ren and Cora said, giving me an encouraging smile.

"You've got this princess," Xavier tells me, his grey eyes meeting mine. Breathing out an 'okay', I start to walk forwards as well.

Once I make eye contact with Stacy again, I maintain it. Its like I can't drag my eyes away from hers like she has a spell on me. She's wearing a pair of short shorts that show off her overly tanned, orange legs; a tight crop top that's way too short for her. It shows off everything, including the majority of her stomach and her pierced belly button.