Bonus Chapter 2

No More Sad Songs - Little Mix feat. Machine Gun Kelly

Thank you -PoeticJustice-  for the cover above! I love it! 

Wow, it's been some time huh? I don't know why I did it but I just started writing this bonus chapter. I hope you enjoy it! 

Remember: if you want to read more about the characters, you can always read Chasing Cora, The Boy Who Annoys Me and Don't Leave Me. These stories are based on Cora, Ren, and Jules. They can all be found on my profile page. 

Also, since I have a bit of spare time on my hands (not a lot since I have mocks to revise for and I have to work on a project), I'm willing to read a few new stories. You might have seen the message on my conversation board but if you haven't, well this is what it was about. If you want me to read your story, post on my MESSAGE BOARD (found on my profile page) the name of your story and the link to it. I will not read your story unless it's posted on my message board with a link to your story. 

Please vote and comment!! And Merry Christmas!!! 

I had to add this Gif. Sorry.

***

"How are you today Chris?" My mom asks Chris, after giving him a brief hug. Dad watched the encounter with wary eyes, cautiously watching Chris. He still doesn't Chris - none of us do. But mom seems to be warming up to him again. I guess she's still attached to him, even if Chris did horrible things. 

I don't know if I can say the same. Chris killed my baby sister, he tried to kill me and Xavier. I don't think I can forgive him. 

Dad's the same. I think he hates Chris. I don't think he feels any remorse for letting Chris be brought here again, locked up in maximum security. The only reason we are here is that mom wants to see Chris. We all promised to go with her. 

Dad and I don't want her going alone. We don't trust Chris. He has a way with words and we feared he would manipulate her in some way. 

"I'm fine mom," Chris replies, normally. This is the fourth time we've visited and each time, the whole ordeal feels less hostile. Mom and Chris usually have a conversation, with Dad and I occasionally inputting something. Chris acts fine with mom. He has civilized conversations with her like they are discussing the weather at home. "You're all looking good. How's college Annabella?" 

His green eyes - the exact same as mine - pierce me to the core. I hate how we share the same feature. 

I swallow the lump in my throat and give Chris a polite smile, "fine, I'm settling in."

I started college a few months ago and it's been grand. I have so much more independence and freedom. Sure, the work is incredibly hard but I'm balancing my time.