Chapter 2 - Move

Violet Ashlock

Flashback..

"I'm sorry.. I don't date boys like you." I smiled arrogantly at the jet black haired man. I gestured him to go and walked back to my table. I sat down and crossed my leg sipping my wine.

"Until when you will have that high standard? You won't get a guy with that attitude.." My cousin Ashley said and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not the type of girl who date random people."

"Oh come on.. Where the fun is that? Where's still young.."

"So you mean I should sleep around?" I asked her and she smirked.

"I'm not telling you to sleep around.. I'm telling you to have fun. You're too proper.. too classy.. too.. arrogant." She hissed looking at me and I laughed dryly.

"Excuse me?" I asked her disbelief.

"Live a life a little bit.."

"I'm living my life."

"Oh come on! Just because Bryan cheats, it doesn't mean your world stops here." I hissed when she mention Bryan. Bryan was my boyfriend and he cheated on me with some weird nerd girl. Why would he cheat with a person who is the opposite of me?

Weirdo.

"Stop being too classy.. too arrogant.. too proper.. Until when? Boys hate this attitude.." She said and I rolled my eyes bored.

"I'm not interesting in dating these days."

"Why are you taking dating for something serious? Have fun! Date, make out, and you know.. do crazy things." Ashley said and I was speechless.

"You're still young.. Settling down must be one the botton or on the last of your list. Come on! I'll show you how to have fun!" She smirked and I looked at her suspiciously.

She took my hand and pulled me out from the restaurant. She pulled me to her car and drove back to her apartment.

"What are we doing here?"

"I hate that you always wear long dress.. I mean.. I know it's backless and things but girl.. You need to show your thighs and sexy legs!" She looked at me from head to toe.

"I love this kinds of dress.. It's elegant and really.."

"Too proper and just.. princessy.. you're not a princess so stop being like this." She said as she opened her closet. She was looking for something while I looked at the mirror checking if there's something wrong with me.

"Ashley, there's nothing wrong with me."

"You completely live your life.. like a princess. You're no princess girl.. Can you flirt? Do you know how to flirt?" She asked and I looked at her weirdly.

"Why do I have to flirt?"

"Violet! Are you kidding me? What are you in 1850?" She looked at me disbelief and throw me a really short balck dress.

"This is too revealing.."

"It's not.. You know we need to have fun."

"Fun where?"

"You know Izac?"

"Yeah.. Why?"

"Well he's having a party so we need to go.."

"I'm not invited." I said innocently and she laughed out loud.

"Gosh.. What did your parents do to you?"