Chapter 30 - Games

Austin Portwalt

I opened my eyes and the first thing that I see is Violet, she's backfacing me but still.. I love seeing her the first thing in the morning. She's still sleeping soundly in my arms. I feel so happy and can't believe that she's back in my arms again. I kissed her neck and slowly trailed to her bare shoulder.

"I love you so much." I whispered and hugged her tighter. I kissed the side of her head and smiled like an idiot. Violet suddenly turned her body to me. She opened her eyes slowly.

"Morning." She smiled and I love seeing that blue eyes.

"Morning love." I said and she leaned closer to me. She kissed me slow and put her hands on my chest. She trailed her hands slowly down and my body was completely frozen. Only her can give this effect on me.

"Baby.. you only have 14 hours left to touch me." She said and I sighed remembering that. She chuckled and kissed me again. I flipped her so she's on the bottom now. I leaned to kiss her slowly and trailed my hand all over her body. She moaned and I love hearing it.

"Austin.. Please."

"Uhmm? What?"

"Don't be an asshole!" She hissed and I chuckled. We had another round.

Violet took a shower first and she walked out from the room. I walked into the bathroom and I love how it smells. It's definitely Violet's scent. I can't stop smiling, I'm so happy.

After that, I walked out from my room and found her eating cereal. She already prepared a bowl for me and I poured the milk into the bowl.

"So what do you want to do today?" She asked.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked and suddenly someone entered the passcode of my apartment. My eyes widen when my parents walked in with a cake on their hands.

Violet hid behind my back but I pulled her.

"Happy Birthday my-" My parents froze to see Violet. She looked at my parents completely scared. I felt her body trembles.

"Mom.. Dad.. We're back together." I stated and my mom suddenly smiled.

"Happy Birthday Austin.. Happy Birthday Austin." They started to sing and Violet joined. I chuckled and my mom put the cake in front of me.

"Make a wish." She said and I turned to Violet.

"I wish that Violet won't runaway again for our real marriage." I closed my eyes and said. I opened my eyes and turned to Violet.

"I won't." She said and I blew the candle. I hugged my mom and dad.

"Thankyou!"

"Happy birthday once again.." Violet hugged me tightly and kissed my cheek. We cut the cake and ate it together. When I was talking to my dad, I saw my mom talk wihh Violet on the living room. Mom held Violet's hands and talked about something.

"I feel bad for judging her.." My dad said and I nodded.

"Please let me get married with the girl that I love this time.. dad." I said and turned to him.

"I will.. I promise." He said and I smiled.

"Looks like your mom loves your future wife." My dad gestured and I turned to see my mom and Violet hugging. I smiled widely and this is the best birthday ever.

"We're going shopping together today!" My mom squealed and my eyes widen.

"No no.. not today please." I said and they all looked at me weirdly except Violet. She chuckled.

"Why?" My mom asked.

"I'll be back soon.. Don't worry."

"No.. Please okay? Not today please mom.. You can have tomorrow okay? Please.. She's mine today." I said in panic because today is the only day where I can hold her 24 hours.

"Don't be selfish, Austin Portwalt."

"Mom! I- You know.. argh!" I ran my hands through my hair completely frustrated.

"Let your mom go.. We can play fifa together." My dad patted my shoulder and I shook my head in horror. Violet chuckled and winked at me.

"Okay fine.. We need to go shopping tomorrow okay? I'll leave you tomorrow." My mom said and hugged Violet once again.

"Leave them?" My dad asked.

"Yes, Rector.. we leave them. Let's go." My mom dragged my dad away.

"Bye Mr. and Mrs. Portwalt." Violet waved.

"Oh don't call us that.. Just call me, Jasmine."

"Yeah.. right and I'm Rector!" My dad said and I chuckled.

"See you two soon.. And tomorrow.." My mom said and smiled to Violet.

"Yes!" With that they left. I turned to Violet and glared at her.

"You know I only have 24 hours to do this.. but you're planning to go shopping with my mom?" I asked as I pulled her near. She giggled.

"I was just teasing you.."

"Don't do that.. Please.. Stop torturing me." I said as I rested my head on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry besides.. Your mom canceled it." She said and I looked up to her.

"You're a really evil girl."

"That's for playing games with me, Mr. Austin Portwalt. Do you want to play games with me again?" She asked and raised her eyebrows.

"Never again in a million years.. I will always lose to you, love." I kissed his cheek and she suddenly took the cream from the cake and smudged it to my face.

"Violet Ashlock!" I said and she slipped away from me.

"Yes.. Austin?"

"I'm going to get you!" I took the cream and ran to her. She laughed and I just love to see that smile again. I love this girl so much and I promise that I will make her happy.

And.. an important note for myself..

Never play games with Violet Ashlock again..

The End