Chapter 16 - Push and Pull

Austin Portwalt

"I think it will be a good idea if we try to export it to China, China has a lot of consumers so if we try it we might get a good chance to spread our wings more." My employee said and I nodded. He continues his presentation when suddenly my phone vibrate. It's my friend Carl and I raised my eyebrows. I picked it up and put it to my ear.

"What's up dude?"

"I wonder if you're going to get married with your girlfriend or is she marrying someone else?" I raised my eyebrows

"What do you mean?"

"Well.. you girlfriend went into a wedding dress shop with another guy." My hand turned into fist.

"Where are you?"

"I'll send you the location.." He said and ended the call.

"Dismiss, continue tomorrow. I have business to do." I hissed coldly and walked out from the meeting room. I went down to the basement and got into my car. I put the location to my GPS and drove out from the building.

I gripped my steering wheel tightly and took a deep breath. I'm ready to punch whoever dare to be with her to pick that wedding dress. I speed up towards the place and parked near the place.

I walked into the wedding dress shop just in time when Violet showed her wedding dress to Marcus. My hands turned into a fist ready to punch him.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I said coldly and Violet turned to me. Her eyes widen and I turned my head to Marcus completely mad.

"If you punch him, let's breakup." Violet said and that made me turn to her disbelief.

"You're picking a wedding dress with another man.. are you expecting me not to be mad?" I bursted angrily and coldly.

"That's your fault, you're the one who is busy." She said and she walked down towards us two.

"You're acting like a jerk all the time and maybe instead of marrying you.. I should marry Marcus instead.. what do you think?" She crossed her arms in front of her chest looking at me ready to kill.

"I'm sorry for dragging you to this, can you leave before he do something bad? I'll call you and make it up to you. I promise." She said to that idiot guy and he nodded. He left and she turned her head to me.

"How do you know I was here?" She asked as she walked back to the fitting room. The staff closed the door and and I took a really deep breath.

"Well.. if you're not going to answer me.. feel free to go and do your work again." She said coldly.

"My friend saw you when he walked into the restaurant." I said and she seems to change to another dress. Suddenly the staff opened the curtain.

"What do you think?" She smiled. I looked at her from head to toe and she took my breath away. She looked so beautiful.

"You look beautiful." I said and got up from my seat.

"I like it too.. what do you think?" She asked as she turned her body to the mirror. I walked to her and looked at her from head to toe. I swear she looked so beautiful and literally took my breath away.

"I think you will look so beautiful with this one." I said and I held her waist turning her body facing me. I looked straight to her eyes.

"I'm sorry about earlier.."

"Apologize to him not to me." She said and I scoffed.

"Why should I?"

"Don't even try to talk to me before you apologize, he's being nice by wanting to company me." She hissed coldly at me and I looked at her disbelief.

"Are you kidding me? That jerk face likes you!" I bursted.. wait what?!

"Are you jealous?" She asked and I laughed hearing that word.

"Why would I?" I said.

"Well.. apologize to him first then I'll talk to you again."

"You're talking to me.. right now." I said and she smiled sweetly to me. She pulled my shirt pulling me closer.

"Apologize to him and then you can have me back.." She whispered and smirked evily.

"I don't want to.."

"Then bye.. I'm marrying him instead of you." She said and pushed my body away.

"He deserves that.. You're my fiance and he-"

"Sometimes I don't get you Austin.. I swear." She said and I raised my eyebrows because I don't understand her words. She walked back to the fitting room. I sat down and I closed my eyes. I took a really deep breath and suddenly my phone rang. It's Tatiana.. I pressed the red button and turned off my phone.

Violet walked out from the fitting room and took her bag on the sofa. She walked out from the shop completely ignoring me. I walked out from the shop following her and stopped her by catching her wrist.

"Where are you going?"

"If you're busy then go to work.. Why are you here? Someone was willing to be with me earlier." She said in a really sarcastic tone, she's completely mad. I scoffed and looked at her disbelief.

"I'm your fiance.. incase you forgot."

"Are you?" She asked in a really painful tone.

"Look I have work.. It's for our future and why are you acting like this.. annoying bitch.." Oh shit! That came out from my mouth without thinking.

"I'm breaking up with you, Austin Portwalt. Don't call me or try to contact me again." She suddenly said and walked away. I stopped her again and she looked at me coldly.

"Baby.. It's just a sma-"

"Don't baby me again.. We're done. I'm tired with you." She pulled her hand from my grip and walked away.

I still haven't got the York Company deal! Argh! Austin, you're an idiot!