Chapter 28 - Torture

Violet Ashlock

"How are you Violet?" I hugged my friend Annie.

"I'm good! How are you?" I asked her.

"Oh I'm great.. I'm getting married in 2 months!" She showed me her ring and I can't help but feel happy for her.

"That's great and I'm so happy for you!" She squealed and hugged me again.

"So where's your man?" She smirked and I chuckled.

"He's on his way here."

"I think he will wreck this place seeing you like this." She gestured me.

"Don't worry, he won't." I said and then we talked for a little bit.

"Violet." I jumped and turned my head to see Austin. He smiled at me and I smiled widely.

"Austin this is Annie, Annie this is Austin." I introduced them to each other and they shook their hand.

"What are you wearing?" Austin whispered and I ignored him.

"Violet.." I turned to him giving him a warning look. I glared at his hands because that hands of his were going to hold me.

"Damn it!" He cursed and I smiled.

"How can you handle this man?" Annie whispered and I chuckled.

"I'll tell you next time." I winked and she giggled. After that she went away to talk to other people.

"Violet.." Austin called and I know he's freaking frustated.

"Hmm?" I turned to him and he looked at me from head to toe. He looked at his hands and sighed. I laughed and walked away.

"Violet.. Gosh.. Okay fine.. I can't touch you but will you visit me to the jail often?" He asked and I stopped walking. I turned to him disbelief.

"What?!"

"I want to kill people now and I can't even keep you close to me!" He said in a really frustrated tone. I ignored him and walked away. My eyes landed on my childhood friend, Sam.

"Sam!" I called him and he turned to me. His eyes widen and I ran to him. I hugged him tightly and I kissed his cheek.

"God damn it! Violet.."

"I miss you!" I squealed and hugged him again.

"Miss you too, Vi."

"Get your hands off!" Sam looked up to Austin and I slipped my arm around Sam's hips.

"Don't worry.. Gosh.. We need to catch up with a lot of things."

"You look sexy tonight." Sam looked at me from head to toe and I giggled. Suddenly Austin grabbed his collar and I sighed.  I grabbed Austin's fist and pushed it away from Sam.

"Wow.. Dude.. Chill." Sam laughed but Austin looked at him coldly.

"You.. and I need to talk." I hissed and glared at Austin. I gestured him to go out. I walked first and I bet he followed me out.

"Okay this is frustrating me out!!" He bursted angrily and I chuckled. I turned my body to him and I raised my eyebrows.

"Quiting?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Then don't whine."

"Can you please don't wear something this backless?" He begged in a really really soft begging tone.

"Why?"

"Everyone is looking at your butt.."

"I have to show my butt off.. " I said and he looked up completely frustrated.

"Put your hands on the back." I said and he looked at me confuse.

"Put your hands on the back, Austin Portwalt." I repeated and he quietly do it. I walked closed to him and pulled his chin making his face closer to me.

"How is it? Not being able to touch me?" I asked as I caressed his face.

"Freaking torture."

"Want to quit?"

"Never in a million years." He said and we both looking at each other's eyes.

"Tomorrow is your birthday." I said and he looked at me confuse.

"Huh?"

"Wow.. You even forgot about your own birthday. Now it make sense that you forgot mine." I scoffed disbelief.

"I'm busy thinking about you." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm going to give you 1 coupon and you can use it only on your birthday." I said and he smiled widely.

"What is it?"

"An Infinite Coupon." I said.

"I already know what I want." He said and I glared at him.

"I'm not finish.. Austin."

"Only for that day.. After that day-"

"I know.. I know babe, don't worry."

"Don't call me that!" I hissed and he smirked.

"Tell me now.. So I can prepare it for you tomorrow. You can ask me to buy you a nitendo switch or maybe a car.. It's just infin-"

"I want to marry me tomorrow." He cut me and my eyes widen.

"What?!" I looked at him disbelief.

"I don't want that!"

"Hey! It's an infinite coupon!" He pouted.

"But marriage.." I said in a small tone.

"Okay fine.. I know it's too fast.. Okay fine.. I want you to be with me all day long 24 hours so you have to be with me starting from tonight. I want to touch you, hold you, kiss you, hug you and everything!" He said in one breathing.

"Tonight? No!"

"Hey.. I'm the birthday boy here." He said and I looked at him disbelief.

"So?!"

"24 hours.. Violet."

"I'm regreting this." I hissed and he chuckled.

"You won't regret this.. I promise." He said and I looked up to him. I grabbed his chin and crashed my lips to his.

"Don't touc-"

"Okay I know.." He almost touched me.

"Gosh.. I miss this so much.." He said and I chuckled.

"I love torturing you like this." I giggled.

"Gosh.. Violet. You're a one evil woman."

"I know and I love it!" I said and walked back into the ballroom.

"Violet!" He called but I ignored him. I still have 5 hours before midnight so.. let's torture him more.