Chapter 3 - Use Her and Throw Her

Austin Portwalt

"What's with the face?" Blake asked.

"You know my dad is trying to arrange marriage me with Tatiana." I hissed as I poured my drink to the glass.

"You still like Rose huh?"

"You know I like her a lot, Blake. You know she will always be with Max in the end. There won't be hope for me anyway."

"So what's the plan?"

"What plan?" I asked and sipped my drink.

"I know you won't get married with Tatiana.. so you need to find someone as your fling.."

"Just like Jean?" I raised my eyebrows.

"She was.. not anymore and you know that." Blake said chuckling.

"Yeah you completely fall in love in with her. It's crazy and you know I won't end up like you."

"I was like that.. but here I am eating my own words."

"And I won't be like you idiot!" I hissed and he laughed.

"So what's your plan?"

"I need to find someone. I need someone who can help me making deals."

"Austin.. You're already a billionare.. Why still crazily making deals? You already reach a high level.."

"You know I love working and you know I'm a workaholic right? Why asking again?" I asked and gestured him to pour me a drink. He poured it for me.

"Someone in mind?"

"No one.."

"How about the girl that you told me.. like a few months ago?"

"Who?" I raised my eyebrows and looked at him weirdly.

"I think her name is.. uhmm Viola? It's start with a V." I rolled my eyes hearing that girls name.

"Funny.."

"Well you mentioned her name when you're drunk so.."

"She's just nothing so ju-"

"I don't think she's nothing.. You never mention a girl's name when you're drunk."

"Blake.. I've been with a lot of girls and I don't think it's the first time for me to-"

"I know you so well, Austin. You know that."

"Well you need to help me think of a plan to get rid of that Tatiana.."

"Dude she's hot."

"Go get her and leave Jean."

"Funny dude.."

"She might be hot but I hate dumb girls."

"Tell me about this Viola girl.." He mentioned it up again and I sighed.

"She's just the girl that I met in Izac's party."

"And then?"

"We hooked up a little."

"And then?"

"Done." I said and Blake laughed.

"Dude.. what the hell!"

"You're boring.. I want to go to Ellie's party." Speaking of Ellie's party, I asked Violet to be there and I'm 100% sure she will be there.

"When will you go back to Miami?"

"Tomorrow, why?"

"Nah.. It's just no fun that you're far away."

"What are you crazy? Since when you become so clingy?" I hissed and he laughed.

"You know why dude.. We've been unseperatable since we were kid."

"Jean changed you and I hate it!" I smacked his arm and walked out from the building. I got into my car and drove towards Ellie's place. I parked my car and I walked inside Ellie's house. I hugged and greeted her. I sat down on the sofa that face the door incase Violet comes. I sat down and talked to my friend to catch up.

"Why are you looking around? Looking for a prey?" Cal asked and I chuckled dryly.

"He's looking for someone not hunting you idiot." Noah said and I rolled my eyes. I sipped on my alcohol.

"Who?"

"None of your business." I said and I looked at my watch. It's 1 a.m and she's still not coming. I stood up and walked out.

Suddenly my phone rang and I took it our from my pocket. It's Tatiana and I rolled my eyes.

"Hello."

"Austin baby.."

"What?" I answered bored.

"When will you comeback to Miami? I miss you."

"Next week."

"Oh good.. I miss you so much baby."

"Yeah whatever." I ended the call and when I was going to turn off my phone, Blake called me.

"Why?"

"Dude, I forgot to tell you that I got an invitation to Melberick's business event."

"When?"

"Tomorrow."

"You're an idiot!"

"Sorry dude.. I just saw it at home."

"What time tomorrow?"

"I'll send the pictures to you." He ended the call. I got into the car and suddenly a text message came. I opened it because it's an unknown number.

Dissapointed?
See you tomorrow at the event.

V.A

I scoffed looking at the message. I deleted it and drove away from the party venue. Suddenly when I was driving.. an idea popped out from my head.

I pulled over my car at the side and started to look for Violet's profile on the internet. I smiled widely when I read her profile. It's not a strange thing that she will attend the event tomorrow. She will be my best asset to get deals.

I can use her and just pretend that I like her.. she's attract to me anyway. I know that so well.

I continued to drive my car back to my apartment again. I walked inside and started to look at my pile of work. I want to make more deals and deals. I'm that crazy for work because work will never dissapointed you like love do.

I fell in love with Rose and here I am. I need to accept the fact that she's with Max. She will never be with me no matter how hard I try. I will never be with her so.. let's just suck the fact of settling down. I froze my heart crazily and I will never fall in love or even settling down in the future.

I walked to my printer and looked at the files that I print. I smirked looking at Violet's profile in my hand.

Use her and throw her..