Chapter 8 - Girlfriend

Violet Ashlock

"How's work?" He asked as I entered his apartment with a pizza box on my hand.

"You bought pizza?"

"It was okay.. and yeah I bought pizza. You like it right?" I said and turned to him.

"Yes.. I'm starving.. I was going to ask you if we should buy a take out."

"I got you.." I smiled and waved it. I walked to the living room and opened it. I walked to the sink to wash my hands and walked back. I took off my blazer leaving me in my white shirt. I pulled up my hair into a pony tail and sat down on the ground.

"Austin!" I called and he walked out from the room in his muscle tee. Gosh.. please don't tempt me.. he looks so hot in that. He walked towards me.. and looked at me confuse.

"What?"

"Not eating at the table?"

"Where the fun is that? Sit down.. can you turn on a movie?" I asked and he nodded.

"What do you want to watch?"

"Something like.. Thor or Spiderman.."

"Got it." He turned on spiderman

"Let's dig in.. I'm starving." I said and took one. I ate it while watching the movie without caring about anything.

"This is good.."

"Is it? Glad that you like it.. it's my favorite." I smiled to him and he chuckled nodding. I continued eating and eating and eating.. I ate 5 big slices all by myself.

"That was good.." I said and turned to him. I chuckled to see there's a sauce smudged near his lips. I leaned to him and kissed it. I licked the sauce and he looked at me disbelief.

"There's a sauce there.." I smiled. He put his pizza down and leaned to me. He cupped my face and kissed the sidd of my lips.

"There's a sauce there too.." He smirked and I chuckled. I smacked his chest playfully and turned my head to the movie again.

"Up for a drink?" He asked suddenly and I nodded.

"Yeah.." I said and he got up. He walked to the kitchen taking a bottle of alcohol along with the glasses. I decided to open my shirt because it's damn hot. I'm left with in my white tanktop.

He sat down again and looked at my with his lushful eyes. I took the bottle and opened it. I smirked and took the glasses too from him. I poured it and gave it one to him.

"Close those mouth babe.. you'll catch a fly." I sipped the alcohol and turned my head to the movie again. I sipped my alcohol slowly and turned to Austin. He was already looking at me. He put his glass down and took mine down. He leaned slowly to me and kissed my lips slowly.

I moved to his lap and circled my legs around his hips. He cupped my face to kiss me deeper. We both stopped and looked at each other.

"Be my girlfriend?" He said and I smirked. I know what he's up to now.

"Yes." I smiled widely and circled my arms around his neck. He kissed me again and there's a lot going on in my mind. Let's the two of us play this game.. even though I know I'll be the one who lose in the end.

Suddenly his door bell rings.. I got up and Austin cursed under his breath.

"Take the door babe.." I said and he nodded. He walked to the door and opened it. Revealing Jean and Blake.. I put on my shirt because it will be inappropriate to greet someone just in my tanktop.

"Well.. you didn't answer your phone so I decided-" Blake smirked when he saw me. He looked at Austin.

"Oh.. Violet right?"

"Yes, I'm Violet." I shook their hands.

"You know her?"

"Well.. I met her once when she's with my friend."

"Yes.. Zenny."

"Aren't you going to let us in?" Blake looked at Austin smriking big time.

"You just interrupt my time with my girlfriend, dumbass."

"Oh!" Blake and Jean looked at Austin in shock.

"Girlfriend?" Blake teased him.

"Shut up and just come in.. What's up?" Austin said and they walked inside.

"Spiderman huh?" Jean asked Austin and I raised my eyebrows.

"Shut it, Jean."

"Oh yeah.. This is the file that you want. You workaholic." Blake threw a file towards him and he caught it.

"So.. is he sweet?" Jean asked and I chuckled.

"Yeah.. I guess.. we just hooked up not long ago."

"Aww that's okay, me and Blake started fast too." She said and I nodded.

"Babe.. let's go! I don't want to get a bruise tomorrow." Blake said making us laugh. Jean linked her arm to Blake's.

"Wear protection.." Blake winked to both of us.

"Get lost, you idiot!" Austin hissed and kicked Blake's ass. They're bestfriend and I'm aware about that.

"I'll see you in LA.. baby.." Blake teased him again by touching his face.

"Jean.. take this idiot out."

"Will do!" Jean pulled Blake out.

"Bye!" They said and Austin closed the door. I chuckled and turned to him.

"They're cute.. not scary.."

"They're scary.. trust me."

"You and Blake are bestfriend right?" I asked as he put his arm around my shoulder. We walked back to the sofa.

"We basicly grow up together in LA and then I decided to move to Miami 5 years ago. We're like brothers.. just from a different mother."

"Well.. you both do look like brothers.. acting funny and joke around a lot." I said and he nodded. I leaned my head to his chest.

"Sleepy?" He asked.

"A little bit.. work got me good." I closed my eyes.

"Let's just go rest.." He said and I shook my head.

"I'm lazy to walk again.." I said and he picked me up. He walked to his bedroom and put me on his bed.

"Cuddle me.." I said gesturing him to lay beside me. He chuckled and laid beside me. I hugged him and went straight to dreamland.