Chapter 9 - Game

Violet Ashlock

Playing games in your life that you know you won't win in the end.. will pretty much hard. I know so well that I will lose in the end and even will fall in love with him. Just like I predicted.. Austin is using me completely just for work. He thinks I'm dumb for not realizing but little did he know that I'm playing along with him.. wanting to know until how far he will go.

I don't know if he's dumb or what.. he never cares about me. He just took me everywhere and everytime he made a deal. He's playing games with in a really obvious way.

"Have you eat?" I asked and he just ignored me. I walked out from the room and bought myself a bagel. I ate it myself and walked back to the room.

"Babe, let's have a date." I said and he looked up.

"Violet baby.. I'm busy." He might say sweet things but he never mean it.

"Oh come on, you always busy.. I'm your girlfriend, at least you should spare time for me." I said and he sighed.

"Okay fine.. Where do you want to go?"

"You need to show me around Miami.. I never know this place." I said.

"Okay fine.."

"At least you need to take me out because we're been dating in the office for almost a month." I said sarcasticly and he just never cares. He got up and put his files away.

"Let's go." He smiled to me and geez.. I've never see that smile since a month ago when he asked me to be his girlfriend. He walked to me and held my hand. When we're going to walk out from his office.. suddenly someone bursted inside.

"Oh shit.." Austin hissed and I looked at him confuse.

"Baby.." Wait? What! Baby? The girl ran to Austin and hugged him. My eyes widen as she kissed his cheek.

"Hey!" I pushed her until she fell down.

"Violet!" Austin scolded me and I looked at him disbelief.

"You've got to be kidding me.." I hissed and walked out from the room ignoring whether he will make out or do whatever he want to do with that girl. I turned off my phone and walked out from his building.

I walked towards the beach.. in heels. I hissed and cursed myself for this. I was pissed with Austin's attitude these days.. he never cares and just.. ignoring me all the time. I know that he's just using me but at least he needs to treat me right.

"Wow.. walking in heels on the beach is not a good idea." I ignored whoever said that beside me.

"Hey.. I'm warning you that it's quite dangerous to walk in-"

"Shut up!" I hissed as I turned to the guy who warned me.

"Go away and just mind your own business.." I hissed coldly and then I fell.

"See.. I told you." He laughed and I ignored him. I got up and took off my heels.

"Shut it." I hissed and walked along the beach. I looked at the sea when suddenly the guy earlier walked beside me.

"Marcus Prens."

"Nice meeting you.. bye" I said ignoring him by continue walking.

"Hey.. hey.. can I get your name?" He asked and I ignored him.

"Violet!" I hissed hearing Austin's voice.

"Violet huh?"

"Hey babe.. don't be mad." Austin ran to me and held my hand.

"Get lost!" I hissed at him.

"Wow dude.. if she asks you to get lost.. get lost.." Marcus said and I ignored the both of them.

"Violet look.. I can expla-"

"I'll see you in New York." I said to him and walked away leaving him alone. I walked to the side and put my heels on.

"Let me help you.." Marcus held my hand and I put on my heels.

"Thanks." I said without looking at him and walked away.

"Well.. at least I know your first name.. which is Violet.."

"What do you want?" I stopped and looked at him.

"What did he do?" He asked me in a serious tone.

"We just met like 5 minutes ago.. and now you want to butt into my business?"

"What did he do?" He repeated the question and I sighed.

"Look.. Marcus, thankyou for your concern but I need to go." I said and he nodded lightly.

"At least.. can I know your last name?"

"Violet Ashlock." I said and then turned my body around. I walked away to my hotel. I packed my bags when suddenly someone knocked on my door. I opened it and as I expected.. it's Austin.

Quite an effort.. I see

"Go away.."

"Look.. Violet."

"Come in.." I said to him and he walked in. I closed the door and walked inside.

"Look Violet.. My parents currently arranging marriage me with that woman earlier."

"And you will get married to her?"

"Why would I? I have you remember." He held the both of my hands. What a lame excuse..

"Really?" I asked and I know he will think that I'm dumb for believing him.

"Yes, please believe me.. She came because my parents ask her to come." I raised my eyebrows.

"Your parents don't know that you have a girlfriend?" I asked him disbelief.

"Uhmm about that.." I pushed his hand away and sighed.

"Look.. Violet."

"What excuses will you make this time?"

"Don't go back to New York, tonight let's have dinner with my family." I rolled my eyes..

"You won't even say about me to them.. if I didn't ask you right?" I asked and sighed.

"I'm sorry, Violet. There's a lot of things going on in my mind. I'm sorry." He said and okay.. let's continue the game.

"Okay fine.. I will let you slip today."

"Thankyou babe." He crashed his lips to mine and I kissed him back right away.

Let's see until when you're going to keep up with this game..