Chapter 15 - Apologize

Violet Ashlock

I parked my car in front of the wedding dress shop and decided to have lunch first. I walked inside an Italian restaurant and sat there. I ordered a pasta when suddenly someone sat right across me.

"Hey." I smiled seeing Marcus.

"Hey.. Fancy seeing you here." I said.

"Well fancy seeing you here.." He said and we both chuckled.

"How are you Marcus?"

"Great because today is my off day." He said.

"Well.. lucky you."

"How about you?"

"Going to find a wedding dress at the shop across the street." I pointed.

"Alone?"

"Yeah, Austin is busy." I said sadly.

"Busy? All the time? Until he has no time for you?"

"I have to understand him." I smiled weakly and Marcus shook his head.

"How about you company me there?" I asked and he smiled.

"Will that be okay?" He asked and I nodded.

"Of course, you need to help me to see from a man's perspective."

"Right.." He chuckled and not long after that our food came. We laughed while sharing our stories and it's just really fun to hangout with Marcus. He understands me, listens to my story, cares about me just.. everything that I want and expecting from Austin. He paid for my food and we walked out from the restaurant.

We walked across to the wedding dress shop and walked inside. I gasped because everything is so beautiful.

"Welcome miss, may I help you?"

"Yes I'm looking for a wedding dress." I smiled.

"Oh.. this way." She lead me to the wedding dress section and I can't help but so excited. Everything looks so beautiful.

"You must be the groom, we have-"

"I'm her friend, I'm not the groom." Marcus smiled politely at her.

"Oh.. I'm sorry."

"Nah.. it's okay."

"Take your time picking the dresses, Miss. Call me if you find something that you want to try on.. I will gladly help you." She smiled and I nodded. She left me and I turned to Marcus.

"Sorry about that earlier."

"It's okay."

"Hey.. it's nothing."

"You sure you're okay?" I asked.

"Yeah." Marcus sat down on the couch and I started to look for the wedding dress. Suddenly my phone rang and I picked it up without looking at the caller ID.

"Where are you and who are you with?" I was greeted by Austin's cold and angry voice.

"I'm at the wedding dress shop.. alone."

"Alone? You're with that fucking doctor!" He bursted angrily and instead of arguing with him. I ended the call and turned off the phone. If he's going to be a jerk then I'm going to be a bitch.

"Oh.. What do you think?" I picked out and showed it to Marcus.

"You should try it on.. it will look good on you." He said and I smiled widely. I picked other 3 dresses and decided to try it on. The staff helped me to put on the wedding dress and then they opened the curtain. Marcus looked at me speechless and he smiled.

"You look so beautiful.." He said.

"Thanks.. what do you think?"

"It's beautiful but isn't it too.. uhmm too revealing?" It's a backless and strapless so yeah..

"Okay.. pass." I smiled and they staff closed the curtain again. They helped me to try another one. They opened the curtain again and I turned around to show the whole look to Marcus.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I turned to the side and found Austin was raging mad. Marcus stood up and looked at Austin in horror. Austin walked to Marcus ready to punch him.

"If you punch him, let's breakup." I said that seriously just before Austin can touch Marcus. Austin turned to me disbelief.

"You're picking a wedding dress with another man.. are you expecting me not to be mad?" Austin bursted angrily and coldly.

"That's your fault, you're the one who is busy." I said sarcasticly and then walked down. I walked towards him and he gave me a really cold look.

"You're acting like a jerk all the time and maybe instead of marrying you.. I should marry Marcus instead.. what do you think?" I crossed my arms in front of my chest looking at him ready to kill. I turned to Marcus and felt so sorry.

"I'm sorry for dragging you to this, can you leave before he do something bad? I'll call you and make it up to you. I promise." I said and he nodded. He smiled a little and then left. I turned back to Austin, he's already looking at me coldly.

"How do you know I was here?" I asked as I walked back to the fitting room. The staff closed the door and helped me to change into other dress.

"Well.. if you're not going to answer me.. feel free to go and do your work again." I hissed.

"My friend saw you when he walked into the restaurant." Jealousy? Well that's impossible coming from him. The staff opened the curtain and I walked out.

"What do you think?" I smiled and his eyes soften up.

"You look beautiful." He said and even got up from his seat. Well.. what a great acting to win me back..

"I like it too.. what do you think?" I asked as I turned my body to the mirror. He walked to me and looked at me from head to toe.

"I think you will look so beautiful with this one." He said and he held my waist turning my body facing him.

"I'm sorry about earlier.."

"Apologize to him not to me."

"Why should I?"

"Don't even try to talk to me before you apologize, he's being nice by wanting to company me." I hissed coldly at him.

"Are you kidding me? That jerk face likes you!" Jealous? Is that really a jealousy mode?

"Are you jealous?" I asked and he laughed.

"Why would I?" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Well.. apologize to him first then I'll talk to you again."

"You're talking to me.. right now." He said and I smiled sweetly to him. I pulled his shirt making his face closer to me. I leaned to him like wanting to kiss him.

"Apologize to him and then you can have me back.." I whispered and smirked