Chapter 29 - Coupon

Violet Ashlock

We walked into his apartment and I asked him to borrow his shirt. We walked into his room and he opened his cupboard. He asked me to pick and I smirked at him. I felt the cotton and picked the ones that I like.

"Babe.. Can you go out? Or should strip in front of you?" I asked in a really teasing tone. He gulped and froze in place. I shrugged and opened my dress in front of him. He looked at me with his eyes widen.

"Violet.. you're really in trouble. Wait till I get my hands on you." He said and I chuckled. I turned to him and bit my lip completely teasing him big time.

"God please.. it's already 60 days and I can't believe this.. I don't think I can hold it so much longer anymore." He looked up and sighed. I laughed and he's right.. it's already 60 days and he never touch me at all. I can say he's good at controling himself now.

I put on his shirt and walked into the bathroom. I washed ny face from all the make-up and yes I have a couple of stuff still in Austin's place. When I left him.. I still have a few stuff left here.. incase you're all wondering.

I walked out from the bathroom and saw him sitting on the bed looking at the clock like a fool. I chuckled seeing this boy and walked out from his room. I turned to see that it's 15 minutes before 12. I walked to his fridge and took out a cold water. I drank it because I feel so thirsty.

I walked back to the room and walked to Austin. I took the clock away from him and put it on the table.

"Don't touch me.. you still have 15 minutes." I said and he nodded weakly. I sat on his lap and he closed his eyes completely frustrated. I put my hand on his cheek and pulled him closer.

"Austin.. Not only you who is frustrated but me too. I miss feeling your touch." I whispered to his ear and he took a really deep breath for it. I chuckled a little.

"Violet.. can you please stay away from me and be with me again in 15 minutes? Please.. I don't think I can hold it with you in my lap.. in my shirt.. looking sexy and.. please." He begged and I got off him right away. I know I'm so bad for torturing him like this. I know that he loves me and wanted to prove everything but it's partly my fault too in this case so.. after tonight.. I decided just to end his torture.

I sat in front of him and turned to the clock. It's 10 minutes more and I turned to him looking straight into his eyes.

"Do you love me?" I asked.

"I love you so much, Violet. I'm crazy for you." He said.

"You're not lying?"

"I'm not lying." He said simply without any bullshit reasons behind that sentence.

"Austin.." I called him.

"Hmm?"

"I miss you.. you know.. a lot.. after I left." I said in a really small tone trying to prevent myself crying. I looked away and batted my eyelashes to prevent my tears from falling.

"I know.. I miss you."

"You didn't have a heart back then.. you never cared for me and it was so obvious that you're using me for money!" I hissed and smacked his chest.

"I'm sorry. At that time, I was trying to fight the feelings that grows inside of me." He sighed "I was afraid that I will end up the same as before.. that's why I tried to push you away but want you near at the same time."

"I'm sorry, Violet."

"I love you." I said in a really small tone.

"Marry me." He said and I looked up to him.

"What?!"

"Marry me for real this time. I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you." He said and my breath got hitch. He opened his drawer next to him and took out a small black box. He opened it and my eyes widen.

"Marry me.. Violet and please don't runaway again this time. I'll be really crazy if you runaway again." He added and I chuckled.

"If I runaway again.. Will you give up on me?" I asked and looked straight to his eyes.

"I'll turn crazy again and then find you again.." He said and I smiled.

"Will you marry me, Violet Ashlock? I promise that I will make you happy, remember your birthday, give yo-"

"Austin.. it's 12." I cut him and he turned to the clock. He turned to me again and gulped.

"Marry me.. Violet?"

"Yes." I said and crashed his lips to mine right away. He sliped the ring to my finger and then kissed me hard. He pulled away his shirt that I'm wearing. He kissed every inch of me and I miss this so much.

"Gosh.. I love it when I can touch you again." He said and I chuckled. I pulled his collar and crashed his lips to mine again. I unbuttoned his shirt and threw it away. He suddenly stopped and hugged me tightly.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked and he kissed my bare shoulder slowly.

"I miss you so much."

"I miss you too." I pushed his body and looked straight into his eyes. I put my hand on his bare chest and slowly trailed it down. His breath got hitch but his eyes never leave me.

"I'm yours tonight.."

"Uhmm correction, You're mine forever." He said and I chuckled.

"I like that." He crashed his lips to mine again and you all know what will happen next.

At last.. we're one again.