Chapter 19 - Weird

Austin Portwalt

I felt Violet trail kisses from my neck to my cheek. I opened my eyes and smiled. I turned my body to her and hugged her tightly. I kissed her cheek and she giggled.

"It's 10." She said and I looked straight to her eyes.

"I'm the boss." I said and she caressed my cheek. I hugged her tightly.

"You're choking me.."

"I love you." I said and I don't know why I keep saying it. It just came out naturally from my mouth. She smiled and with that it made me smile too.

"I have meeting in 1 hour." She said and slipped away from my arms. She ran to the bathroom and took a shower. I took her pillow and smell her scent. I got back to sleep because of it.

"Austin.. I'm going to work okay?" Violet whispered and I opened my eyes. I turned to her and found her in a dress and long blazer.

"Change.." I said as I blinked my eyes a few times.

"I'm late.. Bye." She kissed my cheek but I caught her arm.

"Change or you're not going out from this room.."

"Austin.. it's just a dress and I'm wearing a long black blazer." She said as she tried to pull her arm from my grip. I pulled her to my arms.

"Fine fine.." She said and I let her go. I closed my eyes and heard the door open. I shot my eyes open straight away and ran out from my room.

"Violet!" I hissed and cursed under my breath. She ran out from my apartment and I caught her before she even have the chance to get into the lift. I picked her up on my shoulder and walked back into the apartment. I put her down and crashed my lips to her right away.

"I'm late!"

"Change.." I said looking at her seriously.

"What's wrong with this?"

"It's too short." I said looking at her legs. She rolled her eyes and walked back to my room. I smiled and walked to the kitchen to make my coffee. She walked out with a shirt and jeans now which is more.. safe.

"Coffee?"

"I'm late.." She said walking straight to the door. I walked towards it too and stopped her.

"Austin!"

"A kiss.." I pointed at my cheek and she kissed it. She smiled and pushed me away. I let her go and walked back to the kitchen to finish my coffee. My phone rang and I walked into my room. I saw Blake's name on the screen and I pressed the green button.

"What?" I asked.

"I miss you."

"Bye." I ended the call but he called me again.

"Be serious!"

"You're going to get married next week?" He asked disbelief.

"You already receive the invitation?" I asked.

"Yes! Are you serious?"

"Yes.. Dude.. This is too much.. Marriage is a big deal and you're only using her." He said and I sighed.

"I'm the one who proposed her."

"Uh? So you like her?"

"I don't know.."

"You do.. huh?" Blake said in a really teasing tone.

"Bye.. Blake."

"I'm kidding okay! It's a good thing that you like her now."

"I said.. I don't know."

"Well.. whatever.. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Huh?"

"I miss you.. I'm going to see you babe." I ended the call right away and I bet he's laughing on the other side. I walked to the bathroom and took a shower. I walked out and smiled to see Violet's things on my bed and just scattered around my room. I don't know I found myself not lonely when she's with me. I think that's all..

When she broke up with me, my head and heart fought for something different. My head wanted to leave her but my heart kept wanting her with me. I don't know what's wrong with me.. I've been acting weird lately.

I changed into my work clothes and walked out from my apartment. I drove towards my office and tomorrow I need to go to Miami with Violet to settle the wedding venue.

Suddenly my phone vibrates and I took it out from my pocket. I smiled looking at screen.

"Something good happen sir?" My secretary asked and I looked up to him.

"You can say that.."

"I've already clear up your schedule for your wedding day and your honeymoon. I already booked the hotel in Paris too along with the reservations that you asked me too." Henry said.

"Thankyou.." I smiled and patted his shoulder.

"Oh sir.. Your parents called." He said and I nodded. I walked into my office and dialed my mom's number right away.

"You're getting married? To Violet?" My mom asked.

"Yes.."

"I don't like her! I like Tatiana."

"Mom, this is my life. It's my choice. I marry whoever I want to marry." I said and sighed.

"I can something in the girl's eyes.. I don't like her!"

"Tatiana only wants my money mom, if you want your son to be happy then you should support me."

"Your dad doesn't like her either."

Yes, my parents doesn't like her. I don't know why but when they see Violet.. they acted cold towards her. Violet knew that too but she still tried to impress them. I was impressed by her because she never talked bad about my parents to me.. She just said that every parents like that and she understands it. That got me good.. she's a really good girl and sometimes I felt so guilty playing her when she really really gives her heart to me.

"You don't need to come to my wedding if you hate her mom."

"Tatiana said tha-"

"Tatiana? Don't tell me that you hate Violet because of that bitch!" I was angry as hell.. Tatiana went too far for this!

"Look.. I like Tatiana better!" She hissed coldly.

"Then you don't need to come to your own son's wedding mom." I ended the call completely piss. I dialed Tatiana's phone number right away.

"Come to New York tomorrow.. We need to talk." I said coldly to Tatiana.