Chapter 17 - Continue..

Violet Ashlock

I wasn't joking about breaking up with him. I blocked his number and everything related to him after that. I'm tired playing his games and I'm tired for having this feelings for him when I know he's completely doesn't care.

I know the fact that he still loves Rose and I can't blame Rose. She was supposed to be with him but apparently she loves Max. Max and Austin are basicly two peas in a pot. Exactly the same.. asshole and douchebags.

I have limits for this and I'm tired. I'm really really tired.

Suddenly my phone rang and it's Marcus. I smiled and pressed the green button.

"Hey."

"Hey Violet.. I think you owe me something.." He said and I smiled.

"You're in the hospital right now?"

"Yup.. it's my lunch time so let's have a lunch together."

"I'll just bring something and let's eat there.. What do you think?"

"Well.. Okay!"

"See you in 30." I ended the call and walked out from my office. I went down to the lobby and asked my valet chauffer to take my car.

"You blocked my number and ignored my calls." My body froze when I heard his voice, I scoffed coldly. The valet chauffer gave me my car key and I walked to my car but Austin stopped me. I don't want to see his face right now because all I want to do is to kill him.

"Violet.."

"Fuck off, Austin." I pushed him away and got into the car. I drove off and speed up to a restaurant. I bought some food and when I walked out from the restaurant to see Austin leaning on to my car. I glared at him and looked at him coldly.

I unlocked my car and pushed him away from the door. I opened it but he closed it.

"Violet, we need to talk." He said and I laughed at his statement.

"Why? Why do we need to talk?" I asked.

"I love you, Violet. We j-" I laughed when he said that he loves me.

"Do you think I believe that?"

"Let's get married this monday if you don't believe me." He said and I slapped him hard. He looked at me disbelief and I looked at him coldly.

"I'm not dumb, Austin. I know from the start that you're using me to make deals here and there. You only use me to give you incomes.. you're thinking of a way not to settle down but at the same time you want to get more deals here and there." I said in a really painful tone.

"Before even we get married.. I bet you already prepare our divorce paper." I added.

"Cat got your tongue, Austin? I suggest you not to get close to me again.. or try to contact me. Marry Tatiana and you can get all her money." I pushed him away and got into my car. I drove towards the hospital with a really broken heart. When I arrived, I tried to look happy because I know Marcus is tired and he won't be happy if I come just to cry ot cursed on Austin.

"Hey!" I said when I walked into Marcus's room. He smiled widely. I showed him the food and put it on the table.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Of course, I am! Let's eat.. I'm starving." I said.

"Italian.. I love it." He said and I chuckled. We both dig into our food and talked about a lot of things. Our hobbies.. favorite books.. movies.. hiking.. and even riding a horse.

"Why do you want to be a doctor?" I asked him.

"Well.. I always want to help people.."

"You're a really good doctor, Marcus." I smiled and he smiled.

"Thankyou, Violet."

"So.. It's almost your time to go back to work. I have a lot of work too back in my office."

"Okay then.. Thankyou for the meal." He said and I hugged him briefly.

"Welcome." I said and I opened the door to get out. My eyes widen to see Austin standing in front of Marcus's door. His hand was going to knocked the door.

"I'll see you next time." I said to Marcus and then I turned to Austin.

"You come with me." I said coldly to him and he followed me out to the garden.

"What are you doing back there?" I asked him coldly and crossed my arms in front my chest.

"You're right. I played you to get deals only.. But I fell in love with you in the process." He said and I looked straight into his eyes.

"Fall in love with me in the process? I don't fall for that again, Austin." I said coldly.

"Please believe me.. I don't want to lose you." He said begging and I looked at him disbelief. I know he's still playing his game.. I can see it from his eyes. I can't believe this guy is damn evil and I like this guy. Violet you literally like the wrong guy.

"Don't need to be fake, all you need to do is ask me to help you to get the York company deal."

"I don't need that anymore.. I want you." Bullshit.

"Really?"

"Yes."

"If you really do chose me.. Cancel all the deals that you got through me." I smirked and his face fell. That's what I thought.

"Have a good day, don't bother me again." I said walking pass him bt he caught my arm. He took out his phone and called his secretary.

"I want you to schedule meetings with the people who I deal with for the past 2 months. Tell them that I want to take back the deals." He said as he looked straight into my eyes.

"Do it now!" He said and ended the call.

"I have prove it to you.." He said and I smirked. I trailed my finger from his hand slowly go up to his arm. I closed the gap between us. I circled my arms around his neck and kissed him.

Let the game.. continue again..