Chapter 6: Qetsiyah

*THIRD PERSON POV*

"Did she just whisper Qetsiyah?" Elena asked and Caroline nodded. "How does she know Qetsiyah?" Bonnie asked, voicing the question that was running through everyone's minds. "Elena, I don't think this is the same Destiny you have known your entire life. The three years that she disappeared, she must have gotten into bad stuff. Really bad stuff. She sees ghosts? We just found out that. She had special powers? We knew that from the first time she changed in front of us. Vampire Blood is poisonous to her except for Klaus's? We just found that out. How many enemies did she make? She is really different." Damon said. 

"Don't you guys think we better help her? She's dying!" Rebekah suggested, glaring at Damon and Elena. Klaus stepped up to Destiny's body and leaned down so he could hear her heart beat. "It's there, but barely." he announced, biting into his wrist, placing it against Destiny's lips. She wouldn't swallow it. "We're going to have to wait until she wakes up. She needs to die everyday anyways, right? Why don't we just wait until she dies so she won't die for good," Caroline suggested. Everyone started arguing about why that was such a stupid and insensitive thought. While everyone was busy, Bonnie leaned down to Destiny's body and placed her hand over her forehead. She gasped as she was pulled into Destiny's mind.

"Des? Des, where are you?" she called out and she saw a woman kneeling over a body. It took Bonnie only a second to realize it was Destiny's body. "Who are you?" Bonnie asked the woman. The woman looked up in surprise. "My name is Qetsiyah. I am Destiny's mother." Bonnie's eyes widened in shock. "You have been dead for centuries! And she has only been alive for seventeen years. And her parents died, her real parents." Qetsiyah smiled as she stroked the side of Destiny's face. "I have used powerful spells so that she will continue to die and then reawaken. There are not more of her kind. She is the only one of her kind. I created her." 

Bonnie opened her mouth. "Why did you have Vicki kill her then? Or at least attempt to? Because she is dying as we speak."  Qetsiyah looked up. "My daughter must die for the spell to continue to work. And I had to see her one last time in this form before I see her in my other form." Bonnie walked over to Destiny's body and asked, "What other form?" Qetsiyah kissed her daughter's forehead and said, "You will find out soon enough."

Destiny's eyes blinked open at her surroundings. She looked up at Qetsiyah. "Who are you?" Qetsiyah smiled warmly at her. "I am your mother. My name is Qetsiyah." "But my mother died along with my father in a car crash-" "Your adoptive parents of this life did. Don't fret, my daughter. I will see you soon enough." Qetsiyah kissed her daughter's forehead once more and then disappeared. 

Bonnie disappeared out of Destiny's head.

Bonnie heard people yelling her name. "Bonnie!" Elena yelled with tears running down her face. Destiny's eyes blinked open and Bonnie removed her hand from Destiny's forehead. "Tell no one, alright? No one can know." Bonnie ordered Destiny nodded. "I will tell no one what happened." Everyone was looking between the two. "Bonnie, what happened?" Elena asked and Bonnie looked up at her and shook her head. She started to get up along with Destiny. "I cannot tell you." She said and put her hair behind her ears. 

Destiny looked down at her stomach and saw no wound there. "Des, let's get you home," Bonnie quickly suggested. "I'll meet you there." Destiny said and then she disappeared. "How did she do that?" Damon wondered aloud. "She's a Guardian. They have speed." Rebekah said as Bonnie started to leave. "Bonnie, do you want to go over to Destiny's together?" Rebekah asked. Bonnie stopped and turned towards Rebekah. "Why not?" She asked and she and Rebekah left the room.

*_*_*

*DESTINY POV*

Outfit: polyvore.com/destiny/template?id=741198

I quickly changed into something more comfortable before anyone got here. I figured the two that would most likely show up first would be Rebekah and Bonnie. I heard someone ring the doorbell downstairs and I raced downstairs to open it. I opened my mouth in surprise when I saw Klaus standing there. "Can I come in?" he asked and I shrugged my shoulders. "I guess..." Klaus strode the door and took a quick glance around the house. He turned his attention onto me.

"How are you feeling?" he asked and I said, "I'm okay. Why are you here? Rebekah and Bonnie will be here any minute." I saw the hint of a smile on his face. "They might be a tad late." I felt awkward just standing there so I sat down on the couch in the living room. "And why is that?" I asked. "I might have flattened one of Rebekah's tires." I sighed and placed a hand on my head, trying to make the pounding in my head go away. "And why would you do that ?" I asked as I got up to get a glass of water. Klaus followed me into the kitchen. Instead of grabbing the water, however, I grabbed the bottle of bourbon I had stashed. 

"I need to talk to you about something." I looked up at him as I popped open the bottle, signaling him to keep going. "I want to know why you ran three years ago." I was about to lift the bottle to my lips when I abruptly stopped. "You don't remember?" I asked, disbelieving. He shook his head. "You ripped my throat out and drained me dry." I said quickly as I finally took a drink from the bottle. His eyes widened, as if he didn't know that had happened.

"I did that?" he asked, tears forming in his eyes. "And I have been running from you ever since." I finished. "What about the day you came back?" I thought for a moment before saying, "You shot me in the leg and tried to kill me. I shoved a stake through your heart." Klaus's eyes widened. "What if we aren't dealing with doppelgangers...what if we are dealing with a side of me?" Klaus asked suddenly. "Like a split personality?" I questioned. He nodded. "Well, then, that would certainly change things." I said as I took another drink of the bourbon. 

"So, you would take me back?" Klaus asked and I practically choked on the liquid. "Is that what you really want?" I asked. He nodded. "You have to work for my trust again, Klaus. I can't trust you until we get this problem fixed." Klaus nodded in disappointment, but understanding just as the doorbell rang.