1

I bring the stick between my lips and inhale deeply, letting the smoke slowly escape from my mouth.

"Let me have some, baby." I hand the cigarette to the older blonde, watching as he inhales and the tip of the cigarette lights up. He blows the smoke towards me and I inhale it.

"Nothing more stress relieving than smoking at an ungodly hour with a beautiful boy by my side."

I smile while grabbing the pack of cigarettes on my nightstand and reach for another cigarette.

"We haven't even finished this one?"

"You finish it." I light the stick and lay on my back. I watch as Yoongi brings the stick to his lips, then lets the smoke escape ever so elegantly. I turn, look up at the ceiling, and take a long drag.

"When did we start smoking together?" I ask quietly. I run my fingers through the released smoke as I await his answer.

"God, I don't know, Jimin. It's been a long time that's for damn sure." I look at his red, puffy eyes and lean in for a kiss.

"God, you're so beautiful." I sigh.

"Stop being so cheesy and finish your cigarette." And I do. I lay on my back and finish whatever is left.

"I'm guessing now that you've finished you have to go?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry baby." I brush it off, quickly dismissing him. He takes the empty pack and the ash tray with him.

"I'll be back tomorrow, baby."

"Don't call me baby." I whisper quietly.

"Why? You're my baby."

"I'm just your smoking buddy." I curl into my sheets and let sleep engulf me.

Hi, I wrote another fic bc I'm bored and this was a plot I've been wanting to dabble in. Please enjoy.
Also thank you for 100 reads on this chapter!! 😊💕