4

"Tell me," I say as soon as I hear the keys drop from Yoongi's hands and onto the top of my brown dresser, "tell me what's so good about her that you can't get from me?" I flick my lighter and wave it around my cigarette before actually lighting it up.

"Nothing. There's nothing about her that I can't get from you." He shrugs and takes off his sweater.

"Don't bother taking off your sweater."

"And why is that?" He raises an eyebrow, biting his lip and starring me down.

"I don't want you here." I respond absentmindedly.

"And why is that?" He questions.

"I know you just fucked her."

"What?"

"Yeah, your appearance is screaming 'I just had sex' and what do you think you're gunna get from me? You think you're gunna get more sex from me?" He groans impatiently.

"Listen right here Park fucking Jimin." He runs up to me and pushes me against the bed. I kick, push, scream, cry, but nothing seems to work.

"Get off, get off, get off!" He presses chaste kisses, trying to subside the thick tension between the both of us, the tension being both sexual and nonsexual.

"I'm not going to get off you till you tell me what the fuck is going on." He sits on me and awaits an answer. I stare at him in disbelief. I bring a pillow to my face and begin to cry. Not because today was a tough day or because Yoongi slept with her. After all, that was his girlfriend, he had every right to sleep with her.

"I'm angry because I'm ruining a relationship and I don't even know if it's worth it for you." I wipe the tears from my eyes before asking, "Do you love her?" He doesn't respond. He simply gazes at me and I smile.

"Do you love me?" I ask, a sad smile plastering my face. I press my head against his chest and wrap my arms around his neck. No response.

I bring my face up and unattach myself from him.

"Who do you love, Min Yoongi?" His face holds an expression of pain, but I'm too busy drowining in my own deep pool of pain to think of diving in and saving him.

"If you can't answer then leave." He gets up, slightly pushing me off, before wiping what looks like to be a tear from his eye and putting his jacket back on.

"I love her," he starts. My heart sinks and I bite my plump lips in utter disappointment. Was the 'love making' truly love making? Was he using me for my body? "But I also have feelings for you."

"So you don't love me?" I whisper hoarsely. Of course he doesn't love me. After all, I'm a sixteen-year-old. Barely beginning life while he's at the age where he should consider settling down.

"I'm afraid to."

"Don't feed me that bullshit, hyung."

"It's true, damn it. What if you leave me when you're off chasing your dream job? What if you leave me while you're studying hard at school and I'm patiently waiting for you here? I don't want to be worrying every single moment about you leaving me because I'm tying you down to some regretful teenage rebel love story?"

"Hyung, that only happens in the movies."

"So does this." He says while laughing.

"I know what I feel." I say quietly. I touch his chest, "I feel raw, pure emotions from there when I see you." I touch his stomach, "my tummy always gets giddy when you're near me. It feels like a rollercoaster."

"But-"

"No buts, hyung. I've been sneaking around with you for nearly a year and I've had enough. So, tell me right now. Who do you pick?"

"You. I love you."

But was it really love, hyung?  Did you regret it? Picking me?

Hi! Thanks for 100 reads on this chappie akshsisb...it seems surreal and we're 100 reads away from 1k I'm so shook honestly, thank you thank you!