15

A frown occupies my face as I try and solve my algebra homework.

Ugh, fuck algebra two, I think to myself. I put my hands to my face and groan in distress.

"What're you up to, baby?" Yoongi asks as he presses soft kisses to my shoulders.

I smile and lean back, "Stupid algebra two homework." I grumble. He chuckles at my frustration and continues to press soft kisses to my shoulder.

"Yoongi," I say softly. I close my eyes and let the few seconds of pleasure wash over me each time he presses a kiss to my shoulder.

He goes from my shoulder to the nape of my neck. I moan as he finds my sweet spot, "found it," he murmurs against my neck as he presses kisses, nibling at the area as well. I let out a soft moan and he smirks at my reaction.

"So beautiful," he mumbles as his lips find its way from my neck to my own lips.

I disregard my homework and move from the table to bed.

"It's been so long," I say against his lips. He wraps his fingers around my hips, grazing himself ever so slightly against me. I bite my lip in an attempt to hide my moan, but he only continues.

"I wanna hear your pretty little moans," I nod at his statement, letting whatever sound from the pleasure escape my mouth.

"Please, Yoongi," I moan out. He lays me back and takes off my clothes. I bite my lip as I become vulnerable..naked.

"You're so beautiful, baby, oh my god." He sighs out. A dust of pink spreads on my face at the compliment.

"Ready?" He asks me once we're both undressed. I nod my head, eager to finish what we've started.

And just like that we become lost in our own world. Two people becoming one as we do something only lovers would do: we make love to each other. We become lost within ourselves as we explore the world of pain and pleasure and only focus on what's happening right now.

He grunts as he continues to softly thrust himself into me. I wrap my legs around him in an attempt to get closer and deeper. It works, but Yoongi quickly catches on to what I want and begins to thrust into me faster and deeper.

My back arches up as he hits a spot that intensifies the feeling of each thrust into me and sends waves of pleasurable sensations throughout my body.

"I love you," he says in between thrusts. He presses a kiss to my forehead which has now become glazed with sweat.

"I love you too," I say as I pepper his face with kisses.

I rake my hands down his back as his thrusts get sloppier...a sign that he's close.

We continue this until we both reach our climax. Him thrusting sloppily into me, and me admiring the work of art on top of me. My homework remains abandoned and so do all my other worries as I only think about the pleasure I'm recieving from Yoongi and the pleasure I'm giving him.

Oof sorry I can't write smut for shit..it's the same vanilla thing all the time 😰

Thanks for 100 reads on this chappie guys