18

It's early in the morning and Yoongi and I are currently finishing a cigarette we sparked. Initially, our habit was just an excuse to meet with each other, but now it's become just that: a habit.

"How's school going, baby?" I smile at the question.. something I'd never imagine myself actually doing.

"School's great, actually. It's not as hard as I remember it being. Plus, I've got Jungkook to help me if I need it." He smiles at my response and passes me the cigarette.

"Are you planning on doing any extracurriculars?" I laugh at the question.

"Okay," I say with a chuckle, "I don't love school that much." We laugh together as I take one final drag from our cigarette and put it out.

"I'm just happy you're happy, baby." I cup his face and give him a kiss.

"I'm always happy with you." I say, sending a playful wink his way. He smacks my chest and chuckles.

"I really love you."

"I love you too...don't forget, okay?"

"Never." He places a kiss on my hand and I get up from bed and get ready to start my day.

I head to the bathroom and brush my teeth in attempt to get the smell of tobacco off my breathe. Although I smoke, I fucking despise the smell of it on my breathe..although I don't mind it on my clothes so long as it's not a heavy smell, but rather a lingering one. Once I finish brushing my teeth I move on to taming my extreme bed head. I'd like to at least look a tad bit decent for school.

"I'm off to school!" I yell out to Yoongi once I leave the bathroom. He looks up and goes to grab his car keys but I stop him.

"I'm walking with Jungkook today." I say.

I hold his hands as I look him in the eye and he presses a kiss onto my forehead, "You sure? School's kinda far from here."

"One hundred percent. I'll be safe with Jungkook." He presses his lips into a line and I internally slap myself for saying an insinuating line, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean for it to come out like that. I love you." I say in an attempt to reassure whatever terrible thoughts may be lingering through his mind. He nods his head softly and I press a gentle kiss onto his soft, pink lips.

Once outside, I spot Jungkook turning the corner towards my house and I run towards him in excitment. Once I reach him, I embrace him in a tight hug.

"I missed you, loser." He tells me as he ruffles my hair. I laugh and slap his hand away from my hair.

"I just brushed my hair you jackass!" He laughs at my comment and I laugh with him.

"Wanna ditch school today?" I bite my lip as I contemplate the question and I see his eyes dart to my lips. I feel sonewhat uncomfortable, but push the feeling aside.

"So?" He asks.

"Sure," I say shrugging my shoulders, "but under one condition."

"What is it?" I smile and show him a photo off the internet of someone with pink hair. He cocks his eyebrow in confusion and I laugh.

"You take me to dye my hair." He smiles at my suggestion.

"What're you waiting for then, baby?"

Holy crap it's been a minute. I'm sososo sorry for not posting a new update in almost two months, but I've been having the worst writer's block lately. I've also been busy stressing out over my ap class. Once again, I'm really sorry, but I'll do my best to update more frequently and with less big gaps in between updates. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry for leaving it off at such a weird part? But Ik where I want the next chapter to start at so this was where I thought it should end. Anyways, thanks for all the love and support. See you next chapter.