19

I run my hands through my newly dyed scalp as I walk back to the apartment. Something in the back of my mind tells me that Yoongi is going to absolutely hate it and I should just go back to the salon to get it redyed to my natural color, but I push those thoughts aside and continue walking towards the apartment.

Upon arriving, I hesitate for a second. Not because of what I thought of what Yoongi might think of the new hair, but because I knew Yoongi was going to yell at me for skipping class.

"Fuck," I sigh, completely forgetting about school and realizing that now I have to deal with the consequences....from my boyfriend. I twist the doorknob anyways, accepting the fact that I'm going to have to hear it from him, but hey at least I've got a new hairstyle.

"Hey baby," he says with a warm, beautiful smile on his face, "oh--new hairstyle, i see." I nod my head and force a smile onto my face.

"Yeah, you like it?"

"I do...but, when did you have time to get that done?" I drop the smile and a forced chuckles comes out.

"Oh, uh, well about that-"

"Jimin," he says with a sigh. I bite my lip in a guilty manner as he inches close to me. He grabs my waist and pulls me close to him, "you shouldn't be missing classes, but I will admit..it does look good on you." He presses a kiss to my forehead and lets go of me. I let out a sigh of relief and laugh.

"I honeslty thought you were going to get me in trouble."

"Oh I'm mad," he says quickly, "and disappointed." My stomache drops and I instantly begin to feel guilter than ever.

"I'm sorry." I say with a pout. He grabs my hand and squeezes it softly in response.

"It's okay. How about we go out on a date? To debut your new look." I laugh.

"I'd love that."

"Then it's settled. Go get ready, baby. I'll make the reservations and everything." I smile and walk away happily to go get ready.

I'm so greatful to have had you, Min Yoongi.

Hey guys sorry i haven't posted in a while ive just been really busy and im also visiting my dad rn i'll try my best to post more often and im gunna make sure to post some time next week so stay tuned for that also thank you for 16k reads!!! Im in such awe i honestly didnt even think this would ever get to 5k!! Thank you for everything, see you guys on the next update (hopefully haha)