2

Smut warning bc I'm a mess ;-;

The jingling of bells signal my entrance to the worker. He snaps his head up, says the usual greeting, then focuses his attention to where it initially was. I walk to the chip aisle, grabbing whatever looks most appealing, along with a drink.

"Will that be all?" The cashier asks. I shake my head, quietly pointing to the lonely pack of cigarettes.

"ID?" I show him the ID Yoongi had once gifted me a long time ago when we first began to smoke together and he nods.

After paying, I walk back to my apartment and wait for Yoongi. As much as I despise the sneaking around, I love the feeling Yoongi gives me whenever he touches me.

I lay on my back and light a cigarette. I close my eyes, and bring the stick to my mouth, inhaling slowly, and deeply. The sound of my door unlocking echos throughout my kitchen and into my room.

"Smoking without me?"

"It was just one cigarette." I say, trying to justify my actions.

"You know what happens when you smoke without me." I pout slightly and await for the long speech, but it never comes.

"I'll cut you slack this time, baby." I smile, bringing my lips to his in a sweet, yet utterly intoxicating kiss. I set my cigarette onto the ash tray and push his back onto the bed. I straddle him and watch as he breathes heavily. I run my hands up and down his body and bite my lip.

"Are you going to fuck me or not?" I smile faintly before placing my lips on his neck, creating a light hickey. He moans and scratches his fingers down my spine.

He massages me and I pant lightly. I roll onto my back and he straddles himself on top of me. He rubs himself against me and I squeeze his hips from the overtake of pleasure. The light smoke drawing from the cigarette soon fills the entire room and the smell of smoke, sex, and unfinished chips is left lingering as such a blissful moment ceases to exist.

I lay on my stomach, revisting the extremely pleasurable experience that only ocurred minutes ago.

"God, that was amazing." I laugh while sighing dramatically. He brings my lips to his for what seems like the millionth time and now instead of being englufed in the previous smells, I'm englufed in a sweet, sentimental moment that is called a kiss. I run my hands along his hair as he bites my lip and I moan out in pleasure.

"God, Park Jimin, you are the most beautiful person alive." I smile ever so slightly, running my hands along his arm as I bring another cigarette to my lips.

"What time is it?" He asks quietly. I hesitantly look at the alarm then back at him.

"Four-thirty." I bite my lip as I await for his 'I've got to go, baby, but I'll be back and you know it' speech.

"I can stay here another fifteen minutes." I glance at him eagerly then see him nodding his head with a smile.

I snuggle by his side, pressing my face into his shirt for a second, inhaling as deep as possible so I'm able to remember his intoxicating scent till the next time I see him.

I turn my face to the other side to take a few more drags of my unfinished cigarette, before putting it out and burrying my face into his chest once again, allowing the moment to pass by beautifully and swiftly.

"Pretty boys like you shouldn't smoke, Jimin." Yoongi says as he puts his jacket on, preparing to leave.

"Yet here we are smoking a whole pack, if not almost all of it, everyday."

"What can I say, baby? I have a thing for tainting pretty boys like you."
~
Hi, thank you for 100 reads on this chapter it means the world! 😊💕