12

Yoongi walks out of the bathroom after about ten minutes of doing god knows what.

Tension once again fills the room, but not the tension we were experiencing earlier. This tension was so thick it seemed like I couldn't breathe.

"Yoongi, please come here." I motion him to the bed and he obliges. He does nothing, nor does he look at me, as he sits next to me on the bed, only looking down at the floor.

"Yoongi, please say something."

"You know what I'm going to say, Jimin. Do you really want to hear it again?" I bite my lip. No, I don't want to hear it. I don't even want to think about it.

"Yoongi, please. What matters is how I feel, not how everybody else feels."

He sighs, rubbing his temples in frustration as I stare at him with desperation filled throughout me and teary eyes.

"Jimin, you're barely in your second year of high school--well, you should be there. I'm supposed to be finishing university. The age gap is enormous. Do you really think this will work out?" I put my face in my hands and begin to sob. Yoongi rubs my back soothingly which only causes me to cry more.

"Yoongi-"

"Jimin, listen to me. Everyone hates me. Have I brainwashed you? Is that why you're so kean on staying with me? Do I need to be the one to end things so I can set you on the right path? I fucking love you, Jimin. I love you so fucking much it hurts. I'll end things with you if that means you'll finally go back to high school and get on the right path."

"Is that what you want? Do you want me to go back to high school? I'll go back. I'll go back in a heartbeat if it means you'll stay with me."

"I want you to go back to high school because I want you to accomplish what I didn't. I want you to get the best grades, go to an amazing university, make the greatest fucking friends, and I want you to live your life to the fullest. I'm taking that away from you, though. Don't you despise me for it?"

"No, I chose to leave high school. When my mom died it was the hardest thing for me. After her death I had to chose to either go to school and live out on the streets or quit school, get a job, and at least be able to have a shower and a bed at the end of the day. I chose the second option. I don't regret my desicion, but if you want me to go to school and accomplish what you couldn't please understand I'd do it in a heartbeat."

"Go back to school, Jimin, it's not too late. You recently dropped out so it's not like you've missed out on too much."

"Will you stay with me if I go back?"

"Yes, but go back for yourself. Don't go back because you want me to stay with you."

"Then I'll go back. For me."

Oof sorry this was sucky af I'm back from Europe (sadly) and I miss it a lot. Anyways, I hope you guys are doing well. Summer is ending and now school shall commence. Brace yourselves people, I'm already shedding tears at the thought of summer ending.

Thanks for 100 reads on this chapter! 😁