6

I rub my eyes, pushing the blankets off of me and looking up at Yoongi in a confused daze as he drops his bag along with his keys.

Today, Yoongi came early. Instead of arriving at three am per usual, he arrived at midnight.

"What's going on?" His eyes are bloodshot red and he's shaking.

Could it be? No, it couldn't be.

"I did it, baby." He smiles, voice cracking midsentence. His smile wasn't genuine nor was his tone at which he said it, but I'm still happy. What can I say? I'm selfish, I'll admit to it.

I'm selfish because I want a man who is taken, I'm selfish because I forced that same man to end the relationship he was happy in, and I'm selfish because now I've thrown him into a place of despair, but I'm still happy. I'm happy because now I can officially call him mine. Is that so bad?

"Why did you bring a bag?"

"She obviously kicked me out after I confessed to seeing someone else." He looks down. I can see the tears threatening to spill from his eyes. Was this all a sign of regret?

"I'm sorry, baby." I walk towards him with open arms and he accepts. I rub his back soothingly as he begins to sob and guide him to the bed where he can recollect himself.

"Do you regret it?" I ask. Deep down I knew the answer, but I need to hear it from him before I can fully accept it.

He doesn't answer, instead he presses a kiss to my lips. The kiss is filled with need. A need for comfort, a need for a sense of belonging, and a need for love. I kiss back, cupping his cheeks and wiping away any tears that fall down in the process. His lips are trembling and I'm on the verge of sobbing as well. He pushes me so my back is now on the bed and continues his needy kisses.

"I'm so sorry." I choke out. I know he regrets it, the evidence is right there.

He rubs the side of my cheek with his thumb and lays his head on my chest. I look up at the ceiling as he blinks away hot tears. I feel them forming on my shirt and, oh god, how it hurts. How it hurts to know that I've broken you, Min Yoongi.

And I know, you'll never forgive me for it.

Thanks for 100 reads on this 😊💕