21

I sit down at the coffee shop Jungkook and I have agreed to meet at. God, how excited I am to share this news with him. Just when it seems like I can no longer contain my excitement, Jungkook slides into the other side of the booth with a slick smile plastered on his face.

"What was so urgent that you needed me to meet with you right this second?" He asks with a laugh.

"Jungkook, you won't fucking believe what just happened."

"What happened?" He leans forward from what I can only assume is curiosity and motions his hand in a way of telling me to continue on.

"Yoongi purposed." I say with a squeal. I curl my fingers into a fist and shake them out of excitement.

"Holy shit," he breathes out, "let me see the ring."

"Oh I actually don't have the ring right now. It was all really fast so we're going to wait a bit longer on the ring, but can you fucking believe it? I'm engaged!"

"Jimin," he says with a sigh. I cock my eyebrow from confusion. It sounds like he's going to say something disapproving about my engagement, but after all he's my bestfriend..how could he? "Jimin you're only seventeen."

"But I'm turning eighteen real soon. Once I turn eighteen it'll all be legal, we'll settle on all the details, I'll finish high school, then we'll get married."

"A lot of things can change before you're eighteen..and once you turn eighteen too. Are you sure you wanna do this? You're barely going to be an adult, for crying out loud."

"Are you serious right now, Jungkook? You're my bestfriend..you're supposed to support me." My voice cracks at the end of my sentenge and my eyes begin to feel like they're stinging.

"Jimin, I do," he grabs my hands and holds them in an attempt to soothe my emotions before I become more distraught than I already am, "I just..I love you."

"And I love you too Jungkook, but I-"

"No," he cuts me off, "I love you." I stay quiet, unsure of what to think. He moves to the seat next to me and cups my cheek. I stare into his eyes as he leans forward and lets his lips linger on mine. I put my hands on his chest in an attempt to push him away, but I don't push him. I let my hands linger on his chest as he begins to kiss me slowly and I kiss him back. I move my hands to the back of his neck and deepen our kiss. I don't know what's gotten into my head, but I let my mind wander off and my body take over as I take my hands to his head and run my hands through his hair and allow the slow, deep kiss between us to continue. He pulls away and exhales. I stare at him in shock from what I've just done.

"I'm sorry, I need to go." I tell him. He gets up from where he's sitting and stays standing, watching me as I run away from what just happened and run back home.

I couldn't keep a promise we hadn't even sealed yet

Haha surprise update!! I was looking back at my chapters and oml I'm cringing as I read them I really need to go back and revise them, but I'm planning on doing that once I finish this book which btw has about maybe at the most 3 or 4 chapters left!!! Omggg I can't believe it! I started writing this book a year ago and now it's finally coming to an end. I'll save the tears for later..as for now stay tuned for the ending and thank you so freaking much for showing so much love towards this book. It truly has meant the world to me.