24

"Yoongi, we need to talk." He swiftly moves from the couch to the bed where I'm seating and looks at me with a smile.

"What's up, baby?"

I grab his hands and hold them in mine for just one more time. I know that after this day, I may never be able to hold his hands again.

"I cheated on you with Jungkook." I tell him. As soon as the words leave my mouth, a weight seems to be lifted off my shoulder.

"You what?" He asks. He looks at me in disbelief. He shakes his head and laughs, "I don't believe you."

"I'm sorry, Yoongi. We kissed and..and I felt something," I tell him.

"What do you mean you felt something?" His tone rises and I can sense as his anger begins to rise.

"When we kissed I felt a feeling that only arises when I'm with you."

"I can't believe this, Park Jimin."

I bite my lip and tears swell in my eyes. I know I fucked up, I know I hurt Yoongi.

"I'm sorry." I murmur.

He laughs, "you're sorry? You're fucking sorry?"

"I am, Yoongi I-" he cuts me off by putting his hand up. It causes me to flinch and I can see the pain in his eyes as he realizes that I was afraid he was going to hit me.

"Fuck you, Park Jimin." He says with anger laced in his words. I've never seen him this angry and I never want to again.

"Yoongi, please!" I cry out, "I'm sorry, I'm so fucking sorry."

He looks at me and shakes his head. He grabs his stuff and walks out the door, but before he exits completely he says one last thing. One painful sentence that would stick with me whenever I remember him and our memories.

"I knew I should've stayed with her and not some dumb, impressionable kid."

He walks out the door.

I know he's hurt and I know I fucked up, but I can't help but feel the pain in my chest and the hot tears as they slip down my cheeks. I wipe them away and try to recollect myself, but I can't. I can't forgive myself for kissing Jungkook and hurting Yoongi in the most unimaginable way possible.

A/n: it's been so long. I'm sorry if my writing isn't the best in this chapter, but I really wanted to publish SOMETHING. the story is coming to an end and I apologize for it ending so suddenly and making the ending really rushed and confusing. I've kinda lost my writing touch, but I still felt the need to finish this book. Thank you all who read to the end. The next chapter will definitely not take as long to be published and it will most certainly be way better and longer. Im really sorry if this chapter sucked.