10

For the first time in what seems like an eternity, I'm outside my apartment. A few hours after my date with Yoongi, Hoseok messaged me asking to accompany him to the mall. I, of course, said yes because how could anybody say no to such a ray of sunshine?

"How are things with you and the mister?" He asks, wiggling his eyebrows in a suggestive manner.

I scoff, "We made things official."

"Oh my god. You're kidding?"

"I swear." I say, looking down with a smile.

"Jimin! What the fuck, congrats!"

"Thanks." I giggle.

"Does anyone else know?"

"By anyone else you mean Tae, huh?" I say with a sigh. It's quiet between the two of us for a second before he continues.

"I'm not telling you to tell him, I respect whatever decision you make. I just assumed he'd be the first one to know since the two of you are bestfriends."

"Hyung, you know I want to tell him all the exciting stuff I tell you, but he's so cruel towards Yoongi...he hates him."

"I know, I'm sorry I shouldn't have brought this up." He pouts, grabbing my hand and rubbing it soothingly.

"It's okay, it is what it is. I guess all I can do is just hope he comes around and starts being at least a bit nicer to Yoongi." He nods his head in agreement and gives me a sad smile.

"How are things between you and Tae by the way?" I ask, trying to somewhat lighten the now sad mood.

He blushes, "Amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend." I smile, at least Tae and him are happy.

"Can you do me a favor?" I ask, biting my lip, unsure as to if I really want to ask him.

"Of course." He says with a smile.

"Can you ask Taehyung if he thinks he'll ever be able to accept Yoongi and I? I feel like I know the answer, but I'm hoping he'll open his heart more while talking to you about it."

"Of course, Jimin. I know Tae--we know Tae, he has a good heart, he doesn't hate Yoongi for no reason. He's worried, but all that worrying is blinding him from seeing that Yoongi isn't going to hurt you."

"Do you really think it's okay for me to be with him?" I rub my hands on my leg up and down as a way to try and soothe my anxiousness, but it really doesn't work.

"Jimin, the world is so cruel. It'll take one look at you and Yoongi and say what you have between the two of you is dirty, wrong and disgraceful, but that doesn't mean what they are saying is true. Don't live by their set of rules, live by what makes you happy. It's your life and you've only got one, make the most out of it."

"Thank you, I don't think you understand how much I needed that." I say with a laugh.

After Hoseok and I's conversation and day spent at the mall discussing how we shouldn't have shame in what makes us happy, it feels like from now on I can go out with Yoongi and let out the breathe of air I'm holding in. I'm always so worried about what people think and how they're going to judge me, I didn't take a second to think about me. I didn't take a second to think about how happy Yoongi makes me and how it doesn't fucking matter what people think. I'm me and I'm so absolutely in love with Yoongi.

We're happy and that's all that matters, what's so wrong about that?

Hi i'm sorry if this chapter was bad i tried my hardest to write this akdiwbsiwh also....wtf literally last update i was saying thank you for almost 700 reads and now its half way to 900!!! Wtf!!! I literally can't believe it thank youuuuu 😭

THANK YOU FOR 100 READS! 😭💕