16

Yoongi drives me to school with a look of disappointment and annoyance splattered on my face. Maybe it's not even my face that gives away the fact that I dread going to school. Maybe it's merely my appreance. My wrinkled clothes, messy hair, my "I don't give a fuck attitude" and most certainly the sighs of annoyance that emit from my mouth every five seconds is what's causing Yoongi to look at me apologetically while giving me a sad smile.

"I know, baby, I know. Think of it like this...soon enough you'll be off for break and you don't have to worry about school."

"I know, but fuck...why didn't I just do online schooling?" I shake my head in disappointment.

"I'm glad you aren't doing online school. Don't want my baby to be alone by himself." I grab his hand and place a soft, quick kiss on it.

"I love you."

"Love you too, now get off my car and go have fun."

"Oh, please." I say laughing as I get out the car and step into school.

This time, I don't see Taehyung and Hoseok...and for that I'm not sure if I'm thankful or sad.

I brush my thoughts away and sit on the bench in front of my class. I close my eyes and take a deep breathe.

"Just wanna fuckin' sleep." I grumble to myself.

In the middle of my mini nap a small tap on my shoulders disrupts my peace. I turn to see who could possibly be interrupting me and my sleep and to my surprise it's a boy I've never met before.

"Can I help you?" I mumble out a bit angrily.

"Hi! The names Jungkook," He sits down next to me and I stare at him, raising my eyebrows at him in a 'what the fuck do you want?' manner. I'm not sure what to say or what to do. I've never even met or heard of him before, "what's your name?" He adds.

"Jimin." I say, perhaps responding too quickly to his question.

"Wanna hang out? I'm lonely too. I just started school here a couple weeks ago."

"What makes you think I'm lonely?" I ask angrily. Maybe it's the fact that I am lonely that upsets me and causes me to answer him with an upset tone.

"Well-I didn't mean it like that. Sorry." He scratches the back of his neck awkwardly and I give him a forced smile.

"Look, I'm sorry I'm being a dick. I came to school here before, but I dropped out. I just recently came back here and I've just kinda had a bad start to the year. My bestfriend has been ignoring me this entire time I've been herr so it's just taken a toll on me."

"Hey, I get it," he says with a reassuring smile, "look, if you ever need me give me a call." He scribbles his number down on a piece of paper and hands it to me.

"Thanks."

"We have the same lunch. I've, uh..seen you around when I'm looking for somewhere to sit. Text me if you ever wanna sit and talk it out." I nod my head and smile. He walks off and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in.

Jeon Jungkook.

Hi guys I'm so fucking sorry it's taken me nearly 2 months to update. I have a plane to catch in two weeks so maybe I'll update then, but we'll see. Oh also, we're almost at the end. I'd say maybe 10 (or less) chapters before the end. Thanks for reading and thanks for 3k reads! 💖💖