11

"How did it go with Hoseok?" Yoongi asks, welcoming me back home with warm arms and a bright smile.

"It went good. We talked a bit about Tae." I say with a sad smile. He nods his head and quickly changes the subject knowing how sensitive I am about Tae and his dislike towards Yoongi.

"Did you eat anything? Do I need to cook for you?" I smile. Never in a million years would I have imagined standing right here with Yoongi. It's the simple things that make me fall for him so easily.

"No, I'm fine." I say as I grab his hand and lead him to my bed. We lay down and glance at each other. The tension between the two of us quickly grew thick, we both know what we want, but we're unsure if we should act on it.

"Do you?" He asks and I nod my head. He sits up and I move to straddle him.

We share an intimate, lustful kiss. I grind myself against him and continue kissing him, feeling him moaning against my lips. He moves his hands to my hips and syncronizes my grinding with his. I pant out in pleasure as he moves from my lips to my neck, leaving a trail of hickeys from the middle of my neck down to my collarbone. He licks my sweet spot and I tighten my grip on him.

"Yoongi, please." I say breathlessly, unable to resist any longer.

It's been so long, I need to do this.

He gently flips me over and hovers over me, pressing a kiss on my lips, down to my neck already filled with hickeys, then begins undressing me. My breath hitches and adrenaline and nervousness spreads throughout me as I realize Yoongi and I are going to have sex for the first time since we've gotten together.

He removes my shirt then my pants, he looks up at me and I nod my head, allowing him to remove my boxers and fully undress me.

Ever since Yoongi and I officially got together we had been avoiding sex. We wanted to begin our relationship healthy. Of course, sex is a natural healthy thing in a relationship, but sex was the reason Yoongi's relationship and I had been so deteriorated after only a few months. In fear of that happening again, we both decided against doing anything until we were both ready.

My thoughts are interrupted as he hovers over me and gets ready to enter me.

"Are you sure?" I nod my head.

"I'm so sure. Please just go already." He nods his head and aligns himself to enter me. Once he does, I gasp at the sensation. He thrusts into me slowly, unlike before when our sex was only lustful and never anything more than a quick fuck to relieve our own issues.

I look up at him and see his face srunched up from pleasure. He speeds up his thrusts and I rake my hand down his back.

"I love you." He murmurs, midthrust. I look at him in disbelief. He continues softly thrusting into me and I begin to tear up.

"I love you too." I say with a smile. He grabs my hand and we continue our act until we both reach our climax.

***

I look up at the cieling, recollecting myself, my thoughts, and thinking of the event that just occured only a few moments ago. Yoongi and I had made love for the first time. We shared our bodies and expressed our feelings in only a way people who were truly in love would do so.

"Why are you so quiet?" I ask Yoongi once I realized he hasn't spoken since his confession.

"I'm so sorry." He blurts out. I look up at him, confusion and worry spread throughout my face.

"Why? What's wrong." Thoughts of him regretting his confession fill my mind and I begin to go pale.

"I'm so sorry, Jimin." He chokes out. I comfort him, but continue to grow worried.

"Please, hyung, tell me what's wrong." He presses his face against my chest and I hold him, running my hands through his hair hoping it would somewhat calm him down.

"I'm sorry I treated you like shit before. You're so young and I was so scared, but I still wanted you. I'm sick."

I sigh, "Hyung, please don't say that. I love you so much. I'm going to be an adult in a year and then everything will be fine."

"I love you, Jimin. I really, truly do. Am I keeping you from achieving your goals? What do you want in life?"

"I've been so lost since I dropped out of high school, Yoongi," I begin honestly, "I've been working part time shifts, either quiting or getting fired, then having to start all over again or giving up in general. I don't know what I want out of life and I don't know where it'll take me, but if I know one thing it's that I always want to be yours." He presses a soft, long kiss on my lips, then stands up and walks to the bathroom, without saying a single word.

Is this where it all began to go wrong?

Hi guys i'm currently vacationing in europe!!! anyways, idk how long after this i'll update again i only had time to write this bc i was on a long ass bus ride lmaoooo so if i have another long ass bus ride i'll have an update soon but if i don't idk how long it'll be...anyways, thanks for reading and thANKS FOR 1.12K LIKE HOLY FUCK OKAY I LOVE Y'ALL BYE THIS IS GETTING TOO LONG

Ps i apologize for the shitty smut i can't write smut for shit i can only read it i suppose 😂

THANKS FOR 100 READS ON THIS CHAPTER 😁😁😁