9

It's currently midnight and Yoongi and I are laying in bed, giggling about our date, and already planning the next one.

For the first time, it feels like I can breathe in my own apartment. For the first time, Yoongi and I are settled here in my little apartment without any intentions of doing something toxic. Sex isn't on our minds right now, but rather where things will be moving between us.

The thought of Yoongi and I being a couple like this...going on dates, kissing in not a way that it's lustful, but rather with a feeling of love is something I could only dream of before, but here we are: kissing in a way in only lovers who were truly in love would and sharing cherished memories that in the future we'll be able to look back at and smile.

I grab Yoongi's hand and enterwine our fingers, squeezing his hand, then smiling.

"I love you." I murmur, not loud enough for him to hear me because I know what his feelings are. I know he couldn't possibly love me yet because he just broke up with his girlfriend and we just started this, but despite my attempt he still manages to catch my words.

"Jimin," he sighs, "I like you so, so much, and if you give me enough time I'll be able to say I love you too, but right now is just not the right time."

I nod my head, placing my face between the pillows in utter embarassment. I feel a tear slip and I'm not sure if I'm crying because I'm humiliated, or if I'm crying because he didn't say it back.

"Baby, look at me." I look at him, my eyes a tad bit red and burning from more tears that are threatening to slip as well, "I care for you so much. Please don't cry over me I want to make you as happy as possible. You mean so much to me please understand."

I nod my head, rub my eyes, and smile back at him.

"Okay."

He presses a kiss to my forehead. He lays me down on the bed, and holds me as I drift off to sleep.

And it's in this moment I realize that nothing could replace moments like these. These moments are more precious than any other toxic moment we've shared that I've made myself believe was romantic or a loving memory. This is a loving memory, this is the kind of memories I want to keep on making. I'm happy and not afraid of what the future holds because we're here now, making the most of the time we have and our relationship. I don't have to worry about him leaving me because he's realized that this is all a mistake and knowing that has lifted an enormous weight from my shoulders. This is our fresh start that'll lead to many beautiful memories the both of us will later be able to look back on and smile, because we're finally truly happy.
--
Shsjsbsi I'm sorry the last paragraph was super crappy but I've had 0 ideas and it's been a month since the last time I put out a chapter so I tried my best to writing this one. If you're still here..thank you lmao! also thank you for almost 700 reads, like wtf I can't believe it.

Thank you for 100 reads on this chapter!! 😁😁