7

Five days. It's been five days since I've last seen you and I'm worried. My body feels cold and lonely without you.

Where have you gone?

Am I too bad of a memory for you to even look at?

The possibility that you can't even bare to see me because of what I made you do hurts. 

Where have you gone, Min Yoongi?

Will you still use that key I gifted you?

Are you making amends with her as I lay here waiting for you?

I have a pack of cigarettes that wait to be touched by your soft pink lips.

A sudden turning of locks interrupt any continuation of my thoughts and I immediately direct my attention to the door, hoping that a certain someone would walk through.

"Where have you been?" I ask as I jump out my bed and walk towards him. No response.

My face begins to get hot and my hand is clenched into a tight fist.

"I said where have you been?" He walks past me, towards my bed and falls onto it.

"I stayed at a hotel because I needed time to myself, but I'm here now." I stare at him in disbelief.

"But I'm here now?" I scoff, "really?"

"I'm sorry."

"You aren't sorry."

"I am, I should've texted you or told you that I needed some time to think instead of just going off myself."

I'm angry and I want to scream at him, yet I want to hug him and tell him it's okay.

"Just please don't do that next time, okay?"

And once again, I've naively forgiven him. It seems as if it's the same thing: fight, make up, have sex, repeat.

"Jimin, I actually need to tell you something." He quickly says. I walk back to my bed, sitting down and giving him my full attention.

"What is it?"

"I told you after my situation with Hana we'd figure out what is going in between us. I'm not asking you to be my boyfriend, but....I'm asking if you want to go out on a date? Rather than just staying at home and smoking."

And for once I can breathe. It seems as if I've been lacking the full amount of oxygen I needed, but now I can breathe normally. I can finally hold his hand outside without having to worry, I can kiss him outside, I can hold him outside, I can do all these things I was unable to do before and it feels...right?

"Min Yoongi, I'd love to go on a date with you." I cup his face and press chaste kisses. Usually our kisses are lustful, but this time....it was sweet.