23

"So," Taehyung starts, "how do you feel?"

"How do I feel," I laugh. "Are you fucking serious?"

"Well, yeah. Tell me what you're feeling." He says with a shrug.

"Okay," I sigh, "well I feel honestly so fucking guilty. I feel like a horrible human being for doing something like this to Yoongi."

Taehyung sighs. It kinda seems as if he doesn't know what to say. In a way, I get it. I've constanstly been fighting with him about Yoongi and now it's blowing up in my face and it's all my fault.

"Look, Jimin. You need to tell Yoongi. I know this totally fucking sucks, but you fucked up. You kissed Jungkook and if you loved Yoongi you just wouldn't have done that."

I don't know what to say..or even think. I put my hands to my face and cry.

"This is all one big fucking mess," I say through a sob.

"Jimin, its's just Yoongi."

"No, it's not just about Yoongi," I cry out. "It's my life. It fucking sucks. My mom left me so I had to, at sixteen-years-old, get a job and live on my own and then I jumped into a relationship with this man who I thought was so intriguing."

Right after I finish my sentence my body tenses up. A cold shiver runs down my spine and my eyes start to tear up at the thought that had began to string up in my mind. My heart sinks to my stomach as I ball my eyes out and curl up next to Taehyung. He runs his fingers through my hair in an attempt to soothe me, but it doesn't work.

Once I recollect myself and gather my thoughts the words I couldn't bare to say finally were able to be said, "Taehyung, I'm not sure if I want to be in this relationship with Yoongi."

"But why cry, Jimin?" He cups my face and gives me a sympathetic smile.

"I'm just so used to having Yoongi by my side, and I love him..it'll just be weird if he's suddenly gone." I say with a sigh.

"I know, Jimin, but what has to be done, has to be done. If you don't feel like you're ready to be in a relationship, don't pressure yourself."

He gives me a sad smile and hugs me tightly.

As we go our seperate ways and I get left to my own thoughts I realize what truly has to be done..I have to end things with Yoongi.

Somewhere along the line things between Yoongi and I managed to change.

In the beginning what Yoongi and I had was not the best, but we were always able to adapt and conquer anything that came in our way..But, that all changed so suddenly. It's like anything can't change or else things between Yoongi and I become tense.

Not only that, but whether I'd like to admit it or not..I cheated on Yoongi. I kissed Jungkook and deep down I felt something.

I love Yoongi, but I'm tired of being in a relationship where it's an endless cycle of something. In the beginning, I wasn't being treated right and I was blinded because he was an older, handsome man who would take care of me when I was most vulnerable and needed it the most.

But now I see everything clearly.

I now know what I need to do for myself.

Who would've known this would be our tragic ending