Chapter 1

Cringe Warning

This was my first ever book.  I was like 14 and wanted to make this book as weird as possible and as confusing as possible. So with that being said I strongly take my age at the time and in consideration when it comes to my writing skills and reasoning.

This is unedited by the way, Because I'm too damn lazy to go back and rewrite and fix this horrifying excuse for a book. Enjoy it as others have before you but just know you might be confused. You do end up seeing some maturation throughout the book but nevertheless enjoy the book:

(Royalty in the MM)
Royalty

"Ro! Get Cho ass down stairs!" Mama yelled. I wake up from my peaceful slumber. What the fuck could she honestly want bro. I put on my shorts and tank top put on my slippers and run down stairs.

"Yes ma'am?" I say.

"Look at tah clock.." she said pointing her spatula at the clock. 8:05 .... Shit.

I run back up stairs with only 25 minutes to get ready. I take a 5 minute shower,brush my teeth, brush my eyebrows into place,put on yellow shirt,ripped jeans,and some Converse. Guess I'm going makeup-less today.

I run downstairs to Queen already waiting on me, "Bring yo ass.. damn Ro!" She said,she grabbed her keys and we we're out.
At school

"Aye wassup Ro?!" I turn around and there's Prince dark ass. He's my cousin and my best friend.

 He's my cousin and my best friend

☝Prince☝

And right now he was looking goofy ass hell. "What chu want nigga?" I ask him. "Well I'm doing great today,and you well that's good.." He sarcastically said. I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Ugh this bitch.. " Prince whispered as Jamie walked over. Prince fucked her one time in 9th grade, and the bitch been obsessed with him since. " Hey Prince..." She giggled. I gagged just being around her she smelled like throw up and fish. She mugged me but I shrugged.

"Aye wassup." Prince said dryly. "Nothing... Whatchu doin in 4th period..." She smiled bitting her lip. She held her books like a school girl. That made me sick to my stomach. "Shid... Nothin.... Whatchu wanna do..." He said smiling. This nigga disgusted me he was gone fuck this bitch.

"Meet me behind the school..." She said and she walked away. Switching so hard I thought she would break her hip. " You gone bone that?" I asked.

"Nahhh just head that's it." He said and shrugged. "Whatever .... That's yo dick so I'on care." I shrugged and walked to class. I shook my head at this nigga.
2nd period

I walk in the English class and don't see one person I might fuck with. I sit next to this red head girl, I pull out a pack of gum and shove down my mouth. Everyone turn they head and look at me. "No she not giving na one of ya gum so tun ya self ahround." She said. I'on no where she from, but that accent was bomb as fuck.

They all turned around and started minding they business. "So ya gone get me sum gum or...." She said putting her hand out. I put the watermelon gum in her hand. "Whatcha name shawty?" She asked.

"Royalty, what's yours?" I ask.

"Ryan.... If you say dats a boy name I'll break ya nose.." She threatened.

"I was gonna say I like damn.." I mumbled.

"Oh.. Well there's a party I'm having show up or get shot." She said. I kinda got scared when she said that cause in Houston that shit will actually happen.

"Mmkay.." She said smiling.

4th period
I walked in class and saw some boy just staring at me and it was a goody ass stare at that.

4th period I walked in class and saw some boy just staring at me and it was a goody ass stare at that

"Boo.." I said with an attitude. "Tee suga free ya mama work at HEB ya daddy work at KFC," He said and smiled. I rolled my eyes at him. "Aye sit next to me!" He said patting the seat next to him.

I look around the room and see no more seats,dammit now I gotta sit next to him. I walk over mad ,"Pop a squat." He said pating the seat next to him. I sit down and the teacher starts to teach.
"Psst..aye.." He said tapping my desk. I ignore him.
"Aye...... I know yo ass hear me.." He said in a whispery way. Still ignoring him.

Five minutes later (SpongeBob guy voice)

"Aye....Aye......aye.." He says poking. "What?!" I whisper.

"What's yo name?" He asked.

"Royalty,"

"Royalty? Fuck was your parents smokin when they named you that," He said making a face."If have a baby girl her name gone be Sara." He said proudly.

I roll my eyes,"Anyway, what's yo name?" I ask.

"Chris but they call me breezy," He said.

"Why breezy?"

"Cause it's a breeze to fuck yo bitch." He said like he rehearsed it. I rolled my eyes.

"You gone stop Rollin yo eyes at my Royalty for they get stuck like that," He said flicking my shoulder. "Shut up."

" It's Chris aye chillin wit Royal Tay." He sung, I shook my head this nigga a mess. "I made a song about chu, you know what that mean." He asked.

"What it mean?"

"You now hanging wit me young blood." He said. I laugh but accept his friend request. I honestly think I had no choice but to. Then a dude walks in late as hell.

"Where have you been Mr.Preston?" Ms. Childs asked.

"Minding my business, you should do the same." He said. I mugged him, this nigga mad disrespectful. "Wassup Chris," He walked over to him and gave him a handshake. "Aye who dis?" He said pointing at him. "Oh..her name Royalty she chill." Chris said.

"She fine too." He said biting his lip looking at. I roll my eyes at him. "She kinda a bitch though.." He said taking his eyes of me.

"A bitch? Nigga you got some nerve.." I mumbled.

"Fuck you say bitch?" He looked at me and said that shit loud and everything stopped.

" I said NIGGA YOU GOT SOME NERVE!" I yelled standing up.

"Bitch I'll fuck you lil ass up.." He yelled.

"Do it then.." I looked him up and down. Chris got up between me and this nigga. "Well that escalated quickly..." Chris said in shock. "Mr. Preston please sit down..." The teacher begged. He sucked his teeth and sat his ass down. "You too Ms.Price.." She said. I sat down but mugged the shit outta him. Him doing the same.

He was fine I could not lie

10:45 p.m.

"Can I go to a party , Mama?" I ask. "I don't give a damn.." she slurred I could tell she was drunk. I rushed to my room because I ain't finna deal with that tonight. I get put on my Brooklyn mesh shirt, black shorts and black 12s. I head out get the keys to the Jeep and head to address.