Chapter 26

(Ryan in the MM)

Ryan

"Babe just cause Lucas being a cheatin ass nigga don't mean I am, I ain't every nigga and I ain't cheating," Prince said.

"Well how can I believe that when I see hoes on your timeline and commenting Daddy and shit like that," I said.

We had been arguing for a good minute about hoes claiming Prince been piping they body. Seem like if Royalty sick for 2 minutes niggas lose they shit like the fuck? I can't help but believe it because he been acting weird and we been together and yet to get married and shit been aggravating.

"They just hoes I ain't fucking them Ryan,"

"Nahhhhhhhhhhh I'on wanna her dat bullll shit,"

"Ryan what the fuck?  You sound like Amalia  real shit,"

"Fuck you, Amalia ain't been waiting 8 long ass years to get married,Amalia ain't been here busting her ass for yo children, Amalia ain't no Ryan Ight?"

"Mannnn you bringing up the ring shit again? I told you we getting married,"

"WHEN! WHEN THE FUCK WE GETTING MARRIED? WHEN I'M 63? WHEN MY GRAND KIDS GOT GRAND KIDS CAUSE WE BOTH KNOW PJ GONE GET SOME BITCH PREGNANT SO WHEN?" 

"BE FUCKING PATIENT,"

"If you ain't gone marry I got 5 niggas already on one knee patiently waiting!" I told him

"Ryan get the fuck out,"

I walked out the room with my purse,wallet, phone, and car keys. A perfect combination of staying at my friend's house a.k.a Kendall. He that go to nigga when shit getting too ugly to be at home.

"Wassup honeybu-"

"HELL NO, I'M TAKEN SO CUT THAT BULL,"

"You and Ro ain't used to a nigga just being nice, What the hell you want anyway?"

"Me and Prince got in fight and I need to crash somewhere,"

"So y'all happily ever afters ain't the whole truth huh?"

"Nope cheatin,lyin,insecurities, and pride won't let it happen,"

"Ain't that the fuckin truth, well yeah you can come thru but be gone by tomorrow night,"

"Okay,"

Royalty

" I gave him all I had til I didn't have no more and he fucked me over so bad Chris," 

"I know but, he still yo damn husband, I remember when you killed anything that blue on for him, beat any bitch for him..... That's yours forever," He said inhaling the blunt.

Maybe he was right,maybe. I blow out the smoke and lay back on the couch lookin at the ceiling and wondering, "Why this shit happening?"

I think long and hard. I am fucking Royalty shit like this don't happen to Royalty... unless someone tryna....

Overthrow Royalty 
                    -B 

"Chris call Lucas,"

"Why?"

"Call him,"

"But he-"

"IF YOU DON'T CALL MY MUTHAFUCKIN HUSBAND I'LL KILL YOU,"

"Ok damn," He dialed the number

DumbassHoe: Hello?

RoRoisqueen: Baby,