Chapter 30

(Lucas in the MM)
Lucas
"This shit been eating me up... Mayne I don't know...." I told Chris taking a hit of the blunt.

"Shit... You betta get shit together with To for I snatch her ass," He said.

I laughed there was no way in hell Ro would catch feelings for his crackhead ass. His face gets serious which made me laugh harder.

I hear Asia and China start singing.

"We out here drippin in finesse...... It don't make no since!!!" They both shouted. I smiled my 2 Princesses were singing they damn lungs out.

Ro walked out from the kitchen in a silk night gown,some rollers,and black house shoes.

"You look like my damn grandma bruh,"I laughed.

"Foreal look like she finna make the best damn Potato salad in this muthafucka,"Chris laughed

"Shut up, it ain't like niether y'all cute...."She said.

Even though she looked like my damn grandma in that outfit she still was fine in some weird way. I got up and tried to give her a kiss but she ducked my ass.

"DAYYYUUUUMMMMM!!!!" Chris laughed till he hit the damn floor.

"Shut up nigga,"I bucked.

I hear the doorbell ring and look to see Ryan mean mugging me hard.

"Fuck you lookin at?"

"Nigga, open the damn doe,"She said hitting the screen.

I open it and she bust through seeing Chris still laughing.

"What I miss?"She asked.

Behind her came Princess and Pj. They looked and Princess rolled her eyes.

"Ro ducked the living fuck outta L.... Lucas ugly ahh!!!"He laughed.

"Damn Ro..... Y'all still getting divorced?"

Everything stopped and Ro smile drop and Chris laughs went away. It was just the girls singing at that point.

"SHE SEE MONEY ALL AROUND ME..... I LOOK LIKE I'M THE MANNNN," Princess joined.

"Damn man why you gotta ruin the WHOLE mood,bruh"Chris said walking into the kitchen.

"I mean y'all act like my husband didn't die 2 weeks ago or the fact he got some bitch Pregnant or the fact my niece was raped,"She said.

"Yo chill," Chris said.

"Nah this shit need to be said, I'm tired of seeing Lucas act like Ro ain't finna cut dat ass off if he don't find the nigga who hurt my family..... WHY AIN'T YOU DOING SHIT LUCAS!!! YOU SEE THIS SHIT HAPPENING AND YOU IGNORING IT!!!" Ryan cried.

She got close to my face looking like she wanted to hit me

"Ryan come on,". Ro said grabbing her away.

Once they left Chris walked in the living room

"Ryan right ya know... Ro really bout to bounce and take the kids if you don't fix this shit..."He said.

I just broke down. I couldn't live without knowing my kids and my wife alright. If they not with me, they not safe.

"WHAT THE FUCK CAN I DO,HUH?!" I asked throwing my phone at a window breaking it.

"Yo..."

"Nah fuck that you so damn smart and understand her.... HOW I FIX THIS SHIT,HUH? I CAN'T TURN BACK TIME AND PREVENT ASIA FROM GETTING RAPED OR STOP PRINCE FROM KILLED..... Y'ALL THROWIN THIS SHIT IN MY FACE BLAMING ME FOR THIS SHIT...... I DIDN'T SHOOT PRINCE... I DIDN'T RAPE ASIA..... I DIDN'T PUT RO IN A COMA..." I said just crying and hitting shit.

It was frustrating how they blame me for shit I didn't do.
Yeah, I cheated and got some other bitch Pregnant but I can't stop some nigga from doing his thing. All I can do is repay the damn favor.

I get a call from Trinity at the trap.

"Hello?"

"We found him,"She said excitedly.

"Real shit?"

"Yeah!!"

"Address. Now."

"Washington avenue 147860, Downtown..."

"Ight,"

"Ya know since I found him you should pay me back..."

"Bye Mayne,"

I hang up.

"EVERYONE GET IN HERE!!"

Princess
I walk down stairs and Uncle Lulu look extra scary. He look too serious. I see everyone walk in and sit down.

"Ight look we found this nigga... That killed Prince... That hurt Asia... That hurt Auntie RoRo...."He sounded like he was about to cry.

"Now my question is... Princess... Asia.... Do y'all want to get him back?" He asked

"Hell yeah!!" Asia said getting extra happy.

"Crazy ass,"Mama mumbled.

"Like her damn Mama," Uncle Chris laughed.

"Princess?" He asked and everyone looked at me.

I grabbed the gun under my seat cushion and cocked it.

"Where he at?"

Everyone laughed. But in my mind he killed my dad only right I serve some justice back.

"Ight we gotta act like we don't know shit, I keep going to the trap as normal we all act like we been doin'" Uncle LuLu said.

We all nodded and I went back upstairs.

"Lucas we need to talk,"Auntie RoRo said. I ran upstairs and so did The twins. Pj was still playing GTA so I was good. Then we started talking about the finest boy in our..... Jaden.

Royalty
"Yeah babe,"He said.

"Welp time for me to go find some business.... Ryan come on,"Chris said yanking Ryan out her seat.

"But I wanted to see this...."She whined.

I laughed. In all seriousness it was time for me and Lucas to clear up some shit.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Y'all I love the fact that I hit
1k in less than a year but I see only 9 views on my last chapter.... Anyway tell me what y'all think..