Chapter 22

(Kendall in MM- you'll find out soon)

Royalty 

"Lucas!" I screamed literally 2 days after being out of the hospital I haven't done nothing but take care of the twins. Lucas is never home, he never answers my calls, he always arguing, when he does pay me attention it's for a second before he's on his phone saying 'I gotta go.'

"What the fuck you want?"

"Bitch who the hell you talkin- Never mind Lucas," I'm not even finna start arguing with him with my children around.

I pack up China and Asia's bags and head to my old friend Kendall's house. He been checking on me since he found out I was in a coma. I grab the bags and go to put them in a car then head back in the house and Lucas is in my way.

"Move,"

"Where you goin',"

"Somewhere,"

"Where?"

"To a friend's house," I said walking past him.

"Why?"

"Because you been disrespecting me as if you wished I was still i a fuckin coma, I ain't yo fucking maid Lucas and I'd be damned if I be ya fuckin slave. So like the boss bitch I am....I will be at a friend's house until you boss up and be a man," I told him.

I grab the twins and get in the benz and drive off calling Kendall.

"Wassup babygirl," 

"UH no I am still married, I am cuffed, You can not call me that mmkay?"

"Yes ma'am,"

"Not that either hoe,"

"Man, You ain't finna start talking to me like I'm stupid bruh,"

"Whatever.... HOE,"

"You know what, hit me up  when yo ugly ass here,"

"Ight bitch,"

"Bye cunt," 

"Bye slut," I said and hung up the phone. I asked the girls if they were hungry and of course Asia fat ass said yes. That's my baby but she is expensive she only 7 and already call shots and shit. She like expensive shit like Ralph Lauren, Versace, Dolce and Gabbana, and shit like that. Meanwhile China like basic shit like Gucci and Fashion Nova and Jordans.

After driving for 40 minutes and getting lost twice I finally get to this nigga house. I park in the driveway and tell the girls to get in the house when I see him. We hug and I head in his big ass house. 

I sat on his red couch and took of my shoes.

"Damn got comfortable real quick," He said going into the kitchen.

"Yeah I been stressin' since I got out the damn hospital- Where the girls?"

"Up there with Shanay, They safe cause Shanay 14."

"How the fuck she 14 and you 26,"

"I got a girl pregnant at 12,"

"Damn when you lose yo virginity?"

"9,"

"Bitch I outta slap the livin fuck out yo ass,"

"Whatever her mom was a hoe and I didn't give a fuck so it was whatever," He shrugged opening a gatorade. He took off his shirt and sat next to me.

"Anyway why you been stressin'"

"Lucas been actin' weird,"

"What you mean?"