Chapter 31

(Royalty in the MM)

Lucas
Whatever she has to say will determine if we divorce or work this shit out.

"Ight, let's talk..."I patted the seat next to me

"You know what I wanna talk about,"She crossed her arms.

"Ight...... Well.... That fit honestly ain't cute,"I laughed.

She chuckled which I hadn't seen since before her coma.

"I love you," I blurted out. She was just too beautiful for me to lose. I don't know what the fuck went through my mind cheating but I knew and know I love her.

"If you loved me, you wouldn't have hurt me, that 'I love you' shit ain't gone fix nothing this time.... If you love me prove it....I'm giving the last chance I'll ever give, I can't keep hurting like this it's killing me.. So if you love me like you say and love yo kids like you say prove it... I shouldn't have to tell you this it's like telling a fish to swim... You should naturally do this shit..." She said.

I thought about it and let it sink. I was desperate and willing to do anything to keep my family together.

"I'll prove it any way possible," I begged basically.

"Yeah right,"She said.

"I love you," I said as I bring her into a hug. I kiss her cheek then her neck.

"Lucas not today," She said.

Royalty
That night I cried so damn much my eyes started to burn. I got up and hopped my sorry ass in the shower.

"Alexa play personal by Kehlani," I say.

"Don't take it personal, I know it hurts I know hurts I know,"

I sung and showered then started Washing my hair. After, I dry off and wrap my robe around me and put on my slippers and walk to the girls room. Kim had dropped off her kids so they was all in there being loud.

"What ch'all doin?" I asked.

"Fighting!" China yelled.

"Over what?"

"Water hit me!" She yelled.

I Sprint my ass in there and hit Water dead in his chest. He fell to the ground and I punched his ass again and again.

"AUNTIE RO!!" He yelled.

"Don't.Hit.No.Damn.Female!" I yelled with every punch.

I feel someone pick me up from behind and it was Chris. Lucas ran up with a belt and started whooping Water ass. Then Jaylen tried to jump in but Ryan ran outta no where and snatched his ass.

Chris pulled out his gun and shot the roof scaring everyone.

"What the fuck going on?!" He yelled.

Royalty came out the kitchen lookin confused as hell.

"WATER HIT CHINA!" Mariah yelled

"Why the fuck you do that?" Lucas asked.

"C-Cause s-she said m-m-m-my dad-daddy d-d-died,"He cried.

We all looked at China, who looked to the ground.

"Why the hell you say that shit?" Ryan asked.

"Because he was being annoying," She said.

"Bitch what the fuck you don't say that shit to NO FUCKING BODY," I said popping her in the mouth.

She started crying and Lucas hugged her and started talking sweet but I wasn't with that shit.

"Did he die?" Mariah asked.

"Uhmmm..... That's for yo mama to tell you,"I told her.

She started to cry on the ground. Princess started to hold her.

"It's okay my Daddy died too, We still got Uncle Chris and Uncle Lulu and Auntie RoRo and Kendall ugly ass..."She said. They both started to laugh.

I cut my eyes right back on Water.

"Back to yo ugly ass,"I said.

He started laughing a little bit.

"Don't hit no muthafuckin female...That goes for y'all too Jaylen and Pj," I said.

"Yes ma'am," They both said.

"Now get y'all asses ready, we finna get ready to kill this lil nigga... Ro have the kids ready by 6," Lucas said.

I nodded and went downstairs to fix breakfast. Chris came walking behind me.

"So uhh... Was you gone tell a nigga you was naked under all that?" He asked.

"Man, Whateverrr..."I said rolling my eyes.

"Whateverrrr what?" He said sitting on a stool next to the counter.

"The only man I walk naked for is my husband and not even him," I said.

"Yeah,only cause y'all married... Had that ring came off that ass was all mine,"He said biting into a Apple.

"So did y'all fuck?" Lucas said walking down stairs.

"Nah, unlike some people I don't fuck my spouse's friends,"I said.

"Yeah whatever,"He said walking out the door.

Once he left Ryan sat down on a stool.

"So.... Did y'all fuck?" She asked.

"NOOO DAMN NOSEY ASS,"Chris said teasing her.

"Shut up, Bubba would ape shit if she said the truth...." She said.

"Girl I ain't heard you say bubba since 11th grade,"I said making the eggs.

"Anyways did y'all get down?" She asked.

"No, she can't handle real dick.."Chris laughed.

"Betta quit for Lucas hurt yo ass,"She laughed.

"Mann chill I wouldn't fuck Ro ugly duckling ass,"He laughed.

"Bitch you wish I was ugly,"I said.

I made the plates for the kids and let Ryan and Chris make they own plates.

I went upstairs and went to sleep after 1 week without none.

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Filler chapter I know it's short but it's a filler so whatever