Chapter 29

(Asia in MM)

Asia
I was dead from head to toe. I'm 12 I wasn't ready for my parents to fuckin divorce shit I wasn't ready for a lil brother but the shit came anyway.

"Crazy how just a couple weeks Uncle P was hitting us in the face with some damn pillows," China said kicking her feet.

"I knooooww but shit I wanna kill the muthafucka who did it," I told her swinging on the swing.

"Well I'mma go talk to Jeremiah Because bae be getting impatient," China said. I laughed everyone thought she was the prettiest shit and I was trash.

They call me big nose, ugly , skinny all that good shit. Know what I do?

Beat the fuck out they ugly duck asses.

My Mama and Daddy raised me to fight when shit like that happened and that's what I do.

I start walking to Auntie Ryan house since she just a block away. I see a white Jeep slow down next to me and see some Uncle Chris wanna be.

"Aye shawty what's yo name?" He asked.

"Catch a case," I said looking forward.

"You got jokes huh?" He said.

"Yep," I said walking faster.

"You pretty ya know," He smiled

I start walking really fast and he start speeding up.

"Wanna get a drink or sum,"

I look at him crazy as hell.

"So, you wanna make this shit hard huh?" He said his smile dropped.

I Sprint down the street. I run through a shortcut down an ally. Which was stupid because it was a dead end.

His car is right behind me and I hear his door slam. I turn around see him towering over me.

"Get the fuck away from me for I get my daddy,"

"Fuck yo daddy," He spat

"Since you wanna talk like a grown ass woman I'mma make this shit rough,"He said staring in my eyes.

He grabbed me and I started screaming. He hit me in the mouth and then just started beating. He ripped my shirt then my pants then my panties.

"Please no," I cry.

"Nah,babygirl you was cussing me out like you take dick..."He grunted.

He shoved himself into me. I felt a sharp pain shoot through my hips to my entire body. He kept thrusting harder and faster. I kept screaming hoping anyone would hear.

It kept going for hours,then I feel a warm feeling shoot in me.

"God, you was tighter than yo mom..."He whispered in my ear.

I broke down in tears.

"By the way tell yo punk ass Daddy.... I'm fuck up his entire empire,"He said.

He walked into his car a zoomed away.

I put on the remainder of my clothes and limped to Auntie Ryan house. She wasn't there but her maids was. I told to call my Daddy.

"Hello?"

"Daddy..."

"What's wrong ?"

"A man..... He was.... He looked like," I couldn't help but choke up the words weren't coming out.

"Asia, what happened?"

"Some man.... He.... Hurt me daddy,"I cried and said the words loud so they would come out.

"What he do?" He said sounding pissed.

"He took my cookie ,daddy..... He snatched it.... He stole it without permission Daddy,"I told him.

"Ight is Ryan there?"

"No,"

"Is China with you?"

"No,"

"Get one of the maids to get her,lock the door and call your mama,"He said I heard his gun cock.

"Yes sir,"

I hung and did as told. I went upstairs and cried until my mom came home.

Lucas
"FIND THIS NIGGA!" I yelled at the whole trap house.

It's one thing to hurt me or my wife but my kids is a whole different story. He fucked over my whole life and now he gone get this shit slapped in his face.

I called Ro not caring if she was mad or not. Them kids and her need me wether she like it or not.

"Hello?"

"It's me," I started thinking of everything when I heard her voice.

"Baby, where you at? Asia been crying since I been her,"

"She gone cry,she gone hurt, she gone do a lot of shit Because of this, I know you want a divorce but that shit ain't happening.... He want us to divorce.... He want you to leave.... He want me yo suffer before he kill and.... I can't lose you or my kids," I said crying.

"You gotta fix this shit before we talk about us my daughter...." She couldn't finish her sentence without crying.

"I know baby.... I'll be there in a minute,"

I walk out the trap and drive to see my kids and hug em and tell em I love them.

I never thought about how much this bullshit was fucking with the kids. Princess, Pj, Lil Lucas, Winter, all the kids been affected by this shit. I been so damn selfish I owe it to everyone to kill this muthafucka, slowly.

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅
Wonder what Kim and Queen doing