Chapter 20

(Lucas in the MM)

Prince
We rolled up to the hospital and walked into ICU.

"Royalty Sky Preston,"Lucas said to the receptionist.

"Room 203," She pointed to the left.

"Who going in first?" Ryan asked without thinking I walk in knowing Lucas wouldn't just yet.

I see her and fall to my damn knees. She didn't even look like Royalty.

 She didn't even look like Royalty

"Ro... What the fuck man... Ro..... My sister,"I cried.

I saw Lucas walk in and he sounded like he couldn't even believe what the fuck he was looking at.

"Baby.....Ro.... I'm... I gotta kill this nigga..." He said.

"Fuck you talm bout L?"I look at him.

"Nothing bruh....nun," He said shaking.

The doctor walked in looking depressed. He looked at Ro then shook his head. He looked at us.

"Mr.Preston?"

"I am,"Lucas said.

"Um... I'm sorry but Mrs.Preston was 3 months pregnant and she was going to have a boy.... "

"What do you mean was?"He asked.

"I mean Mrs.Preston had a miscarriage... Sorry Mr.Preston,"He apologized.

"Why you sorry? You didn't kill the boy.... The nigga who did, that's who should be sorry," I said. I got up and walked out I saw Lucas Sprint out the hospital.
I lay on Ryan's lap and cry myself to sleep.

Lucas
I head straight to the damn trap to find this nigga Brandon. I walk in and everyone sits up and all the hoes treat me to shit I didn't want.

"All niggas get to the office now!!" I yell.

Every body jumped at the sound of my voice. The men moved to the room quickly.

"Ight look... Brandon Jamieson... Need him dead,"I said.

They a nodded.

"Torture him first, then kill" I said.

They nodded and I left I sat in the office and some lil thang walked in with some drinks.

"Hello L,"

"Fuck you want Trinity?"

"That long stroke,"She grinned. I shook my head. I wanted my wife alive and well ,and she was barely either.

"You need to relax you look stressed,"

"I'd rather be stressed and loyal than relaxed and a fuck nigga,"I shrugged.

"Come onnnnn L, remember when you was a man....now you pussy whipped,"She said.

"Bitch I can be pussy whipped with my wife if I want to,"

"Why would you if she ya know...." She said.

I was tired of this bitch arguing. She want this pipe she gone get this pipe, easy as fuck.

"Lock the door and get on yo knees," I said.

She smirked,"Yes daddy..."

Ryan  
Prince had been crying all day and wasn't gonna stop. I had to call Chris.

"What chu want?" He asked

"You to cheer up Prince,"

"I can't even cheer my damn self up let alone some other nigga,"

"Mean ass"

"Ugly ass,"

"Bye mayne," He hung up in my face. I looked at Prince who was still crying.

"You wanna see Princess?" I asked.

"I forgot all about my kids,shit hell yeah I wanna see Princess and Pj,"He said excitedly.

We decided to walk out and let the security guards protect Ro.

Royalty
I'm walking through an ally. There's a light but it's dim.

"Hey beautiful!" Daddy yelled on the other side.

"Papa!!" I yelled and ran towards him and right as I'm about to hug him I feel a hug pulling me away.

"Mommy!" A little boy yelled.

I looked and saw a baby boy who looked just like Lucas. He walked with Papa and he looked at me.

"It's not your time BayBeh... Not your time yet,"He shook his head.

I fall down to Earth and see Prince crying, begging for me to live. I see myself unidentifiable. It didn't even look like me. I looked dead..... Blackness... 

Chris
"Jorden!! What the hell Mayne!" She was throwing all my shit in the pool.

"Fuck you! You wanna cheat nigga!!" She yelled.

"Fuck are you talking about?!" I yelled.

"Why some bitch blowin yo phone up talking bout 'Great dick Daddy' I had yo damn child and married yo stupid ass and you do this shit?!" She screamed. Usually I'd be shocked if she found out. But a nigga was confused as hell.

"I really have no idea what the hell you talkin bout!" I yelled. She grabbed my phone and showed me the text messages.

I looked over and scanned the Instagram profile and went to the profile and it was Lucas' profile.

"Babe this is Lucas Instagram profile," I explained. That made her madder than she already was.

"He did what?!" She said.

"I ain't even said he did anything," Lucas picked the worst time to text her back.

DaddyL: you already know how a nigga do😻👅

Jorden snatched the phone and made multiple screenshots.

Scroll.Screnshot.Scroll.
Screenshot.

She sent the messages to herself and gave me back my phone. She walked her fine ass back in the house.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled.

"What?!" She asked.

"My shit," I pointed to my clothes in the pool.

"Go get em,"She shrugged.

"Man I better get some mad brain tonight AND SOME PUSSY!"I yelled. I took of my clothes and went to get my shit.

Kim
I was sitting in the waiting room ballin my eyes out. Ro was basically a sister and she fighting for her life in there. I walk to my car and turn on the ignition.

Pop, Pop,Pop!!
BLACKOUT

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

Filler chapter short but I'on give a fuck I'm failing and midterms gone be a dud. So yea!!! Pray for me