Chapter 25

(Royalty Brown in the MM)

Chris

I don't know if Lucas just lost his mind or some shit but he starting a whole other family when he still got a wife. Jorden don't even mean shit to me anymore she just did me way too damn dirty. It she fucked him but shit she dead to me and Royalty,my daughter, and my future baby mama too.

I look at Royalty who some how Usain Bolted her way over to Jorden location and went straight ape shit on that girl body pregnant or not. She dragged her to a car and started beating this girl's brains on the bumper.

No  one was finna stop this shit cause this hoe deserved every hit Ro was serving her way. After this girl face was bloody RO didn't stop til she was unconscious and barely breathing. When she was done she grabbed her sledgehammer and destoryed Lucas car. She busted every damn window thne went into his house. She came out and grab gasoline and matches.

"Chris tell Ryan to call fire department in a minute when me and you gone," She said.

"Yes ma'am,"

"Shut up," She laughed. I'm just glad I could make her happy.

"LUCAS," She screamed at him.

"Since you with Jorden, 'I'ma text Bryan, Facetime RyanCall up Keenan, tell 'em I need him," She sung while she poured Gas all over him and the house.

"Aye you can't set him on fire," I told her.

"I can and I will,"

"You'll kill him,"

"SO?" She bucked.

"Bruh don't buck at me," 

"Fine remove him," She told to scared niggas. The grabbed him and left to the trap.

She went into the house and put on Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe and set the house on fire and walked out. She grabbed me and told me to get in the car.

"So when did I become yo bitch?"

"When you told me my husband cheated before my sister did,"

Jorden 

I was rushed to the hospital due to burns to my body and other things such as the well being of my baby. I was about to get an abortion but Lucas changed his mind and I started wonder what everyone was wondering. What the fuck is wrong with him and why is he fucking up his life over me?

Royalty

I speed down i-85 with the wheel in one hand and a drink in the other I didn't know where the fuck I was going but I was done with people for now. I didn't even wanna see my kids right now. It's selfish how I was seriously thinking about killing my kids daddy.

"Ight so what we doin' now?"Chris asked

"Getting high and drunk I'll call Kim to take the girls,"

"Cool with me, but where ,"

"Anywhere,"

Lucas 

I didn't feel like trying with Ro anymore. The girls and her were too much and I was just tired of the shit. Jorden annoying ass just rubbed off on me and now I love her. The fact that my brother was tryna get with my wife was painful to look at. I snort this line and call Jorden.

"Where you at?"

"Hospital,"

"Why?"

"Yo crazy wife set the house of fire and put my ass in there,"

"That sound like Ro when she mad she crazy as fuck,anyway I'll be there,"

"Okay,"

"Love you,"

"Yeah okay bye,"

She hung up in my face. I slide down in my seat and take a sip and go to sleep

🎓🎓🎓🎓🎓🎓🎓🎓🎓🎓🎓🎓🎓🎓🎓🎓🎓

Filler chapter so don't get on my case about how short it is but Lucas foreal wildin' and Royalty is too but let's just take a moment to look at how adorable Royalty Brown is freakin beautiful as child