Chapter 15

(Lucas in the MM)

Royalty

After a longggg as night I wake up and make some breakfast for all the little fucks in my house and Princess.

I walk downstairs and see Princess watching doc McStuffins.

"Hey lil P!" I say and she runs to me.

"Hey Auntie RoRo.... What's fo breafast...." She asked.

"Food.." I tell her. I see Lucas walk out my Workout room.

"Good morning babygirl....Good morning lil P.." He says. I roll my eyes and regret what happened last night.

"You still got it.." He said staring at my finger.

"The ring?"

"Naw..The ring." Chris said coming from the pool.

"Never got rid of it..." I said and turned around and looked for what I should cook.

"Lil P!" I shouted and Princess turns around.

"Yaa?" She says.

"Chicken and Waffles??" I suggest.

"Hell yeah!" Lucas shouts.

"Uncle LuLu she asked mee.." Princess said.

"Sorry lil P.." He apologizes.

I start cooking and Lucas pushes up on me. "Why you ignoring me?" He whispers

"Why you leave when I needed you?" I snap.

He sucks his teeth,"Please don't start that shit...."

"Nah, fuck that you ducked off when I needed you when a day before you was planning to marry me and have a family with me, that shows where the fuck yo loyalty lays.." I hiss.

He picks me up and sets me on the island,"Lucas you tryna set the house on fire?" Ryan asked going to kitchen.

He snapped his head back at her,"Mind ya fuckin business," he says.

"This food is my muthafuckin business bitch..." She snaps back.

"Lucas put me down.." I tell him tryna get off the island without hurting myself. He only adjusts me back to where he had me.

"Lil P go in yo room real quick!" He shouts at Princess. She does a little dance to her room and closes the door.

"Ahh, shit issa bout to go down...." Chris says pretending to eat popcorn.

"Now what the fuck is really wrong with you Ro?" He asked.

"You is what's wrong, you wanna grow balls now when two months ago you was a pussy and wouldn't own up to the fact that I'm pregnant!" I yell.

"Ro I explained that shit to yo ass last night!" He yelled.

"Nah, fuck yo bitch ass explanation.. you weren't there....You blamed me for getting raped...my baby almost fuckin DIED because of yo bullshit.." I shouted.

"Ro I'm so -"

"Nah fuck that you want me to clear the shit on why I'm so pissed... I fuckin loved yo punk ass I almost lost my child because of YOU..." I shouted.

Prince,Ryan,Chris,Jorden,and Queen were just shocked at what the fuck they just heard. Then I realized they shocked that Lucas is crying.

"Ro mayne...I'm sorry I almost lost my kid man... I'm sorry..." He apologized crying in my chest.

"Lemme fix breakfast for y'all..." I get off the island and fix plates.  I eat chocolate covered cheese weird ass cravings. I walk upstairs and put on ATL to calm my nerves. I end up falling asleep to it.

Lucas

I walk outside and light a blunt. Prince and Chris come outside with me,

"Dawg that shit crazy man, I didn't even know that's what she was going through..." Prince said shaking his head.

"I'on even know what to do at this point we was Bonnie and Clyde, now she want me to die..." I said.

"I would say bars but it don't seem appropriate for this specific moment.." Chris said.

I chuckled and took another hit,"So what the fuck am I gone do?" I ask.

"Shit that's... That's a situation..." Prince shrugged.

"Shit... You apologized....You explained.... Now yo ass gotta work to get her ass back..." Chris said.

"Maybe it's the weed but yo ass sounded smart for like 2 seconds..." Prince said to Chris.

"Thing is it's not trust we got a problem with... It's loyalty.." I said

"Nigga that's trust issues Dumb Ass..." Prince said.

I chuckled and went back in the house and went upstairs to Royalty room.

She was sleep but I didn't care and I woke that ass up.

"Fuck you want Lucas?" She asked.

"You..." I said.

She looked at me serious,"Heh, me or my pussy?"

"You and my child.... I want us.... I want my fuckin girl back and my son." I said.

"How you know issa boy?" She asked.

"I just do..." I shrugged.

"Well you gotta earn me..as for your daughter you can have or see whenever you want..." She said.

"Well I'mma see him all the time because we gone be family..." I said.

She laughed til she snorted,"Ight Lucas I trust you...but I'm just mad I beat myself about us for 2 months...but I love you so I'm willing to try us out one more time..." She said.

I grinned so hard and jumped in her bed like a lil kid and started tickling her like I used to.

"AHHH Lucas.....stawppp.." She laughed. I stopped and we watched Set It Off and , can't believe I'm saying this...

Cuddled

Royalty

I wake up to Lucas rubbing my feet, how the hell he know my feet hurt?

"Hey baby mama..." He said softly.

"Baby mama? Nigga I'm ya fuckin wife..." I said.

"Yeah you right..." He said smiling.

5 months later

Royalty

"Congratulations, it is twins!" The nurse said.

My jaw fuckin dropped I knew my stomach was a little bigger than normal.

"What's their genders?" I asked.

"Girls.." She said.

"I told yo ass!" I pointed  in Lucas face.

"Two baby girls... what's the names gone be since you wanna put that finger in my damn face." He said.

"Hmm I don't know..." I thought about it.

"Should they be starting with an L or Royalty related?" I asked him while we walked out the hospital.

"Neither honestly.." He said. For some reason I got emotional,
"So you don't care ?" I asked.

"Nah baby it's not that at all.. I just don't know what the names should be..." He explained and that reassured me.

" How about China and Asia?" I suggest.

"I like it... what about middle names?" He asked.

"Destiny and Blue..." I said sure of that.

"China Destiny Preston and Asia Blue Preston...." He said out loud.

"I like it.." He said while pulling out the parking lot.

Oh my goodness I'm gonna be a FUCKIN MOM!!