Chapter 13

Royalty
"I'mma ask you again.... Did.you.like.it?" He asked.

"I pictured him being you and..." His face said everything for him. And I trailed off to silence.

"I love you, Lucas.." I said about to cry.

"Fuck love... Fuck your love..." He mumbled. My eyes watered at that, I wanted to cry but was too stubborn to. We get to the condo and he walks to the bedroom and sits on the bed.

"He cum in you?"

"No, he called me disgusting,and unloyal.." I said looking down.

"We'll start packing yo shit.." He said. I shook from that sentence.

"What?"

"Fuck you mean wut I said pack yo shit..." He said

"I have no where to go Lucas.." I cried.

"So, getcho shit and leave.." He said.

"Where am I gone go?" I asked.

"Dunno and I don't give any fucks ..." He shrugged. I couldn't help but cry and started packing.

"Leave everything I bought you.." He said waving me off.

I leave with just a suitcase of things. I walk out crying and call the last person I knew would help.

Queen
"Fuckkkk TRAVIS!" I moan. Then I hear my phone buzzes. I check to see it's Ro calling. I push Travis off.

Q(queen): What
R(Royalty) : Lucas kicked me out
Q: What? Why
R: Cause Boonk fucked me and I liked it BUT I thought he was Lucas
Q: Oh my God Ro you wanna stay with me right?
R: yeah
Q: I love you but you gotta figure this shit out yo self ..... I've been through it I'll give you advice but you gotta get through this

She started crying hard and hung up it hurt me that I couldn't help her. She'll get through it though she has to

Two months later

Royalty
I call Prince and he let's me stay at his place with his lil bitch ass girlfriend. Her name is Amalia but she a bitch and a gold digger.

I cry every night because Lucas just left me like that.

"Yo Ro you gotta stop crying.." Prince said while walking in the basement. It was pretty nice for a basement.

"I don't understand why he just ....kicked me out," I said.

"You fucked his rival, That nigga killed yo cousin....my sister and ya fucked that man," He said.

I cried harder until I got myself together. "I'll never find anyone like him P.." I whimpered.

"i'Ll NeVEr fiNd AnYOnE LiKe hImmmm.." He mocked.

I threw a pillow at him and laughed. "Sappy ass nigga, now get go find you someone.." He said.

I shook my head cause lately I been throwing up my fuckin guts and being super emotional. "Umm, P?" I said unsure of how to say it.

"Wassuh?"

"I'm pregnant and I know it's Lucas'.." I said very bluntly

Prince mouth dropped and his fist balled. "YOU WHAT?!" He yelled.

"Pregnant with Lucas baby, no big deal right?" I said sarcastically. I knew it was a big deal being pregnant alone. But it being Lucas baby was even bigger.

He not gonna believe me, shit, Prince probably doubting but I know it's Lucas' baby. I just know...

"Put some nice clothes on and come on..." He said grabbing his keys.